Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire E5575

Options
  • 04-09-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

What do ye lot think about this laptop:
    https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/NX.GE5EK.008-Acer-Aspire-E5-575-with-white-lid_2096338.html

I am going to buy a laptop by tomorrow night, and I called customer service, and they mentioned this would be the best option, originally, I was going to buy the lenovo v110 with 8GB RAM Intel core i5 and 500GB HDD, it looked good and all but then i read the reviews, where its sound quality was terrible. Everyone kept complaining about it, so that kind of made me search again. But if this is better then the acer, I would go with it.
    Opinions, good buy ? I know its a year old, but its looks okay within my 600 price budget.

Advertisement