Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiple compare

Options
  • 04-09-2017 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone. I`m just wondering would anybody know if I can compare multiple products like on pricespy without having to go through all them. I want to avoid copy and paste all day like. Is there any way of doing that on one site with one option insted of having to go through 1000`s of sites? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Would help if you told us what you are comparing

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jackjack1408

can u send any contact??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

can u recieve any contact??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hi......

What are you comparing?

How can there be 1000s of sites to compare?

Basically, can you Elaine what you are on about, please?

Hi, sorry I didnt better explain,

Basically I want to open e-shop and I like to check stock how popular is and price what other shops offer to customers.
    From place where I can get it they offer 4000 H&B products. And its take too long time to check one by one. Also later if I`ll have like 500 products in my shop I`d like to check them once a some time to have good prices.
    And at the moment it means that I have to check one product by one which takes around 3 days.
    Does anyone have similar problems??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,903 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Moved to Entrepreneurial as this is not a Consumer Issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

Hi, sorry I didnt better explain,

Basically I want to open e-shop and I like to check stock how popular is and price what other shops offer to customers.
    From place where I can get it they offer 4000 H&B products. And its take too long time to check one by one. Also later if I`ll have like 500 products in my shop I`d like to check them once a some time to have good prices.
    And at the moment it means that I have to check one product by one which takes around 3 days.
    Does anyone have similar problems??

get a developer with php or python experience to do a web script to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭brynne

I'm almost in the same boat, with a new eCommerce site and just getting my head around SEO, having migrated my original .com site to a more snappy-sounding .ie on with an Irish hosting company. Would a site comparison tool like Internet Ninjas help? You can type in the URLs of several competitor sites and compare keyword hits.

https://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/seo-tools/seo-compare/

Thanks very much lads. I just got beta soft for comparing. Im getting list (excel format) of products from place where Im buying and that soft in 20min compare arround 3500 products.

Thanks for all awnsers.

Advertisement