Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commerce UCC Help

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

UCC Commerce student going into second year looking for any insights from past pupils into the second year optional modules. I have no idea which modules are deemed to be good/interesting. I did well in the mathsy modules in first year but don't want to limit myself to maths even though i do not have much interest in government or law. Anyone please share their experiences? Thank you :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

I didn't do Commerce but I did a BA in Economics and I always found that side of things really varied and interesting. I'm not sure what modules you have to choose from but there's a mathsy side to many of the Economics modules.

Advertisement