Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inquiry Re: Entry to Speech and Language Therapy

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I am interested in becoming a speech and language therapist and am considering doing a course titled BA in Applied Social Studies in Social Care in AIT as I didn't get the points for Speech and Language. It is a 3 year diploma with an optional add on year to receive an undergraduate degree. I have been informed that it is possible to transfer to a UK or Irish university to complete Speech and Language Therapy once my diploma (3 years) is complete and that it may also be possible to gain advanced entry into such a program.

I was hoping you may be able to assist me in understanding the process and what my options are

Thanks in advance

Advertisement