If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k player

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

In the market for a 4k UHD player. Really keen on the Sony X800.. any special offers on one? Open box or otherwise...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

CTU_Agent wrote: »
    Hi Guys

In the market for a 4k UHD player. Really keen on the Sony X800.. any special offers on one? Open box or otherwise...
    Hi CTU,

really tight one that:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202586-ubpx800.aspx

I think we are really competitive in the market at £317 / €349 - and our euro pricing includes delivery - best Boardie price I can do for you is £312 / €345 both prices including delivery.

In stock and ready to ship - just drop us a line with your contact details if you would like to fire ahead,

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Hi CTU,

really tight one that:

I think we are really competitive in the market at £317 / €349 - and our euro pricing includes delivery - best Boardie price I can do for you is £312 / €345 both prices including delivery.

In stock and ready to ship - just drop us a line with your contact details if you would like to fire ahead,

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Guys, any movement on this unit? open box offer or Black Friday reduction??

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi CTU,

really tight one that:

Thanks as ever,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Guys, any movement on this unit? open box offer or Black Friday reduction??

thanks
    Hi CTU_Agent,

The unit has dropped to £279 on or richersounds.ie website.

You can order online at this price with £6.99 shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Thanks for the reply. Seems the price has dropped to 269.00 today. I have placed my order, hoping it can be delivered soon !

CTU,

yep £269 - as ever you have an eagle eye and for that we may hold delivery off until just after Christmas...

(I'd say delivery will be this Wednesday - lots of stock so we should be able to get that out to you tomorrow)..

Thanks for the Biz - really appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Got it today John, Thanks a mil. Delighted with it, it is a huge improvement on my previous blu ray source..the trusty PS3. Picture and Audio quality is superb.

thanks as always !

Got it today John, Thanks a mil. Delighted with it, it is a huge improvement on my previous blu ray source..the trusty PS3.  Picture and Audio quality is superb.

thanks as always !
    Thanks CTU

You nearly need a Saturday job here at the rate you are going!

Thanks again and appreciate the Biz :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.