Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl Nutgrove Dublin

• 04-09-2017 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Lidl Grange Road in Rathfarnham are giving out €10 off €50 spend vouchers for use in Lidl Nutgrove, Rathfarnham as they are closing temporarily for construction works from this Thursday evening.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Sweet, thanks OP

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Excellent as do my shopping there anyway also can use them in Tesco.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Lidl seems to have got very stingy with these vouchers - can't be used on alcohol or non-food purchases and only valid in one specific store.

When two local Lidls closed for refurbishment at different stages a while back, the €10 off €50 vouchers we got each time had neither of these two restrictions.

Edit: Actually they weren't €10 off €50 vouchers, they were 20% off €50 or more vouchers and Tesco did honour them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Where might one find said vouchers kind sir?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Zilog

My missus was in Grange Road Lidl yesterday. Had to ask about the vouchers, before someone went 'oh yeah' and pulled them out of somewhere.
    This was at the checkout, after doing a full shop

I guess don't be shy!

BTW, thanks OP! Great offer for the next few weeks shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Was in today at lunchtime and there were no vouchers anywhere.
    Had to go back in tonight as forgot something and there were hundreds of them on the shelf at the checkout so took a bundle as they were closing tomorrow.
    When I read
    can't be used on alcohol or non-food purchases
    :eek:, certainly isn't anywhere near as good as any previous offer.
    I couldn't spend €50 in Lidl without drink or some non food item I'll probably never use.
    Will need to see if Tesco Nutgrove will take them for phone credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Was in today at lunchtime and there were no vouchers anywhere.
    Had to go back in tonight as forgot something and there were hundreds of them on the shelf at the checkout so took a bundle as they were closing tomorrow.
    When I read :eek:, certainly isn't anywhere near as good as any previous offer.
    I couldn't spend €50 in Lidl without drink or some non food item I'll probably never use.
    Will need to see if Tesco Nutgrove will take them for phone credit.

yes you can - kinder chocobons - join the revolution!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rjr2

€10 off €50 vouchers available again, this time for the new Grange Road (Rathfarnham) store. Four vouchers for four different weeks starting tomorrow. I got it in the door with junk mail but it says they will be distributed in store at checkouts also

Advertisement