If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv 49"-50"

Options
  • 04-09-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey
    Just wondering what you would recommend in a smart tv around 49" with a max budget of €900? What is the best value for money in that price range that I could get.
    Thanks
    Freddie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

freddie_ wrote: »
    Hey
    Just wondering what you would recommend in a smart tv around 49" with a max budget of €900? What is the best value for money in that price range that I could get.
    Thanks
    Freddie
    Hi Freddie,

The best value for money would be the Sony KD49XE8004 at 949 Euro. It is an 8 series Sony so has a great panel and Android operating system:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202480-bravia-kd49xe8004.aspx

Unfortunately at that price it is only available for in store collection only but I would definitely recommend the Sonys as the best LED panels at that size.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭freddie_

Hey
    Thanks
    Freddie
    Hi Freddie,

The best value for money would be the Sony KD49XE8004 at 949 Euro. It is an 8 series Sony so has a great panel and Android operating system:

Unfortunately at that price it is only available for in store collection only but I would definitely recommend the Sonys as the best LED panels at that size.

Kind regards

David
    Hey

Thanks for the reply, Kinda a little out of my price range especially since I will need it delivered to the West of Ireland!! 
    Is the Panasonic VIERA TX50EX700B a good alternative? If yes whats the best price delivered? if no, what else would you recommend?.
    Thanks

Hey
    Thanks
    Freddie
    Hi Freddie,

Kind regards

David
    Hey

Thanks for the reply, Kinda a little out of my price range especially since I will need it delivered to the West of Ireland!! 
    Is the Panasonic VIERA TX50EX700B a good alternative? If yes whats the best price delivered? if no, what else would you recommend?.
    Thanks

Hi Freddie,

The 7 series Panasonics are fantastic as well. Great operating system and good panels. Unfortunately the TX50EX700 would need to be collected in store as well as they are non ship items.

Would you be able to make the trip to the store?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭xl500

Snipped by Moderator

Hey XL500.

Not sure why you posted the link to Amazon??

The 49XE8004 is priced at £754.00 on Amazon with a 1 year warranty. They charge £114.00 for a 4 year cover. If you go to purchase this screen for delivery to the South of Ireland Amazon recalculate the VAT as all there pricing is at the UK VAT rate.
    They also say they can not deliver this product to the South of Ireland once you go through the checkout.

We are priced £729.00 with our 6 year guarantee free of charge. Make us a much better deal. However they have went in store only collections due to very sort stock on them currently.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202480-bravia-kd49xe8004.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭xl500

Snipped by Moderator

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi xl500,

Please read the Charter for this forum, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, pitching in your opinion/advice etc into a query thread is not appropriate, references to other retailers, links to third party websites are only appropriate where you're genuinely looking for a price match, randomly giving your opinion on items the RS sell etc is not appropriate.

I've snipped your posts, if you have a quick read the of the Charter all will be clear.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Ritzy / Thanks XL500,

We are low on stock on the Sony KD49XE8004 so unfortunately its not available for general delivery at the moment - of course I am hoping this will change as soon as reasonable stocks are secured ( we always to maintain decent stocks for personal callers when stock is tight).

C & M via Amazon are selling that product at £729 with a one year warranty but they don't sell into the ROI ( (EU 2 year warranty is somewhat limited!) - we are selling it including a 6 year 'At Home' warranty which applies across the ROI - of course you can purchase it via Parcel Motel but this will cost you extra, yuo stand the risk of damage in transit and also in the unlikely but unfortunate event that you have an issue you may have to return it to the UK which isn't a great option.

No issue if you wish to purchase via Amazon - I'm an Amazon Customer personally but to be fair we are selling at the same price (albeit that we just don't have lots of stock on that particular model at the moment!   

In relation to the Panasonic TX50EX700 - again stock is tight but we could release one of these no problem if you wanted to grab one and we can do that at £669 / €799 for you again including delivery and our 6 year warranty.

Thanks again guys and dont hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.