Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a parcel delivered in Limerick city

• 04-09-2017 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

I work in Limerick city. I need to get a parcel delivered but my work dont allow personal deliveries. Does anyone know where I can get a parcel delivered to? I know there is a parcel motel near the parkway and on the dock road but I dont drive and only get a 30min lunch break. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Maz2016 wrote: »
    I work in Limerick city. I need to get a parcel delivered but my work dont allow personal deliveries. Does anyone know where I can get a parcel delivered to? I know there is a parcel motel near the parkway and on the dock road but I dont drive and only get a 30min lunch break. Thanks

AddressPal run by an post. Choose a post office and use that if it's coming from the UK and you collect from the post office. I don't think you can use it for Irish originating deliveries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Parcel Connect and Parcel Wizard both allow you to pick up from various newsagents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

You have about 48 hours to collect it upon delivery at parcel motel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Maz2016 wrote: »

Grab a coke bike and cycle down to the Parcel Motel on the Dock Road. It'll take 10 - 15 mins max if you're based in the centre.

Advertisement