Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP Cashcard not on betting machine

Options
  • 05-09-2017 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Anyone notice that you cant use the Paddy Power Cashcard on the betting machines in shop now? It was so handy to be able to deposit cash onto the card using the machine and not having to go to the counter to top up your account. Anyone know why they took this option away from the betting machines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭No_Deal

Med101007 wrote: »
    Anyone notice that you cant use the Paddy Power Cashcard on the betting machines in shop now? It was so handy to be able to deposit cash onto the card using the machine and not having to go to the counter to top up your account. Anyone know why they took this option away from the betting machines?

Removed due to low usage, all deposits/withdrawals OTC now. From my experience, I found it handy, and I'm aware of quite a number of people upset it has been taken without any notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

I was reliably informed from my local PP shop over the weekend that the Cash Card will return to the betting machines in a couple of weeks. It was removed to allow upgrades to the Cash Card function on the machines. Thats why it was removed without warning. Good job because I hate having to go to the counter to deposit onto the card.

Advertisement