Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charities which are pro abortion

• 05-09-2017 6:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

When charities call to my door and I am aware that they have pro abortion policies I give them short shrift.

Anyone else think it's inappropriate for charities to peddle the Syrian conflict for money while holding a position on a highly controversial topic (and not disclosing it on the doorstep).

One view is that, disclosure isn't required because abortion is just right. Which probably is the view from that side of the debate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I'm giving you short shrift

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod This 'discussion' promises to be no more satisfactory than your last attempt the headbanger, since your argument is limited to 'I believe its wrong' with no further rationale. You have made your point but are unable or unwilling to support it with argument, so there is nothing more to say. I am therefore closing this thread.

If you have anything to offer to the abortion discussion please do so in the existing thread, but please note that your 'I believe' argument with no further substance will be considered soapboxing and will earn you sanctions.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

[...] inappropriate [...]
    You've been banned from A+A for the other thread which you created twenty minutes ago, filled with abusive content, and which is now - like you - permanently removed from the forum.

Best of luck in your future endeavours elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement