Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing on Ice is back

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Awwww, that sleigh-ride dance with the kids was absolutely gorgeous!

(and that's coming from the ultimate non-kiddy-loving grinch!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

How did barrowman age 20 years between opening titles and show.

How did barrowman age 20 years between opening titles and show.
    That's what getting yer hair dyed grey will do for ya!! I was amazed at how small he is (although it could be that Ashley is hugely tall) at the closing credits!

My early money is on Perri, he has a look of Ray Quinn about him even at this stage (and my goodness, Ray Quinn hasn't lost it!)

Love how Trisha said at least three times that she's 62, but Michael Barrymore never mentioned that he's 67..... for that reason alone, I hope he lasts longer than she does!

I've had more than enough of Maura already, and the series hasn't even started :(

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    That's what getting yer hair dyed grey will do for ya!! I was amazed at how small he is (although it could be that Ashley is hugely tall) at the closing credits!

My early money is on Perri, he has a look of Ray Quinn about him even at this stage (and my goodness, Ray Quinn hasn't lost it!)

Love how Trisha said at least three times that she's 62, but Michael Barrymore never mentioned that he's 67..... for that reason alone, I hope he lasts longer than she does!

I've had more than enough of Maura already, and the series hasn't even started :(

Cant stand Maura or Trisha. Think my favourites would be perri and definitely Michael Barrymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have to say I don’t miss Jason :)

Perri is the one to watch

• Advertisement

Yayy, someone else is watching!

I'm behind because I foolishly switched to DWTS for a bit (won't be making that mistake again!)

Agree Perri is up there. But there's a few others who might give him a run for his money (can't remember who though, there might have been a glass or two of vino consumed during the Christmas show last night :p)

Utterly sick of John Barrowman already. And Maura.

Is Trisha 62, by any chance??

:rolleyes:

Shutupshutupshutup Barrowman :mad::mad:

Jaysus, that aerial routine was incredible!

Yayy, someone else is watching!

I'm behind because I foolishly switched to DWTS for a bit (won't be making that mistake again!)

Agree Perri is up there. But there's a few others who might give him a run for his money (can't remember who though, there might have been a glass or two of vino consumed during the Christmas show last night :p)

Utterly sick of John Barrowman already. And Maura.

John barrowman is easily the biggest attention seeker ever.

Anybody tuning in to this these days?

Have to say I'm enjoying it - no horror shows this time, thank goodness.

Although Maura was looking a bit mutinous at her scores just now (I'm a bit behind)!!

WTF is the story with Caprice???? Did she just sack her pro or what? I googled furiously last week and it was like Omerta had been applied! Haven't got around to it this week between eating dinner, watching and posting!!

• Advertisement

I'm still watching it as I much prefer it over DWTS

Lisa was great tonight and I can't wait for Perri to perform :) They all seem to be great this year

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm still watching it as I much prefer it over DWTS

Lisa was great tonight and I can't wait for Perri to perform :) They all seem to be great this year
    I'm only on Libby at this stage.....her scores are getting a bit more realistic at last.

Now don't get me wrong, she's fkn incredible to be doing this at all (I can't even skate hanging on to the barrier, or couldn't when I last tried about 30 years ago!) - but she needs to be judged on her actual skating at some point, not her heroism - which I think was nearly the case tonight. She's still the weakest skater by some distance I think (not having seen most of the others yet, mind you) - Ashley at least gave some realistic criticism.

I sound like a complete bitch saying that, I'm sure - and I don't mean to! I am in awe of her doing this in the first place.

I'd say Perri has to be a shoo-in to win, he's head and shoulders above everyone else. Reminds me of Ray Quinn - nobody was ever going to catch him either. Hope I haven't jinxed him now, saying that!!!

Haha, Lisa was BRILLIANT!!!!

Perri was wow!!! Caprice not so wow :D

Perri was wow!!! Caprice not so wow :D
    Oh good!

Perri just coming up for me, can't stand Caprice!!

Ooooh, meowwwwwwww from Brianne there for poor Kevin :eek:

And Perri was awesome, as expected!

There were one or two lifts in there that were feather-light - incredible.

I've no idea if the show is over yet - but I'd be willing to bet money that Caprice gets dumped no matter how well she skates, for ditching Hamish.......

has anyone heard what actually happened?

I've no idea if the show is over yet - but I'd be willing to bet money that Caprice gets dumped no matter how well she skates, for ditching Hamish.......

has anyone heard what actually happened?

I haven't heard anything only that she had a new partner tonight. Oohh results time

Ah, delighted to see that Joe did well with the other Alex (I really love her!) - from the clips it looks like he only had 24 hours or so to get the routine down with her - that is no mean feat!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Wish Caprice was gone there.

Do
    Not
    Her
    At
    All

Wasn't expecting that skate off

Wasn't expecting that skate off
    I'd have guessed at Maura, Kevin, Radzi or Caprice to be in the skateoff - they're all much of a muchness in terms of standard really.

But I really hoped Caprice would be gone once she was in it.

Oh well, there's always next week!

And I'll eat my hat if Perri doesn't romp home in the end. (Deservedly so, I might add!)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Who went. Missed results

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    Who went. Missed results
    Radzi

Spoilered for people watching even later than me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I read one report that Caprice was being a diva, that she was "difficult" and put Hamish down in front of other contestants and crew.

I also read that Caprice is going to sue ITV for bullying.

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/5027627/dancing-on-ices-caprice-poised-to-sue-itv-over-pro-hamishs-gaslighting-behaviour-and-bullying/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Just caught up last night.
    I'm sorry to see Radzi gone. There was something very likeable and endearing about him, in my opinion.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

So Caprice has left the show, very interesting and I wonder will it be mentioned by anyone on the show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Advertisement