Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing on Ice is back

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Autosport wrote: »
    Definitely surprised who’s in the dance off next week, great dancers so far :)

Agree, no way should they br in the dance off.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I watched this again. Happy with it. I find John Barrowman a bit tough going.

He seems to have very little to offer in feedback.
    He kept on and on last time to Perri about his face and not smiling. :rolleyes:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112577320&postcount=194

He said something similar tonight to someone, possibly Rebekah. Does he not have any helpful suggestions to make about their skating, or is that the best he can do!

Enjoyed the show anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Agree, no way should they br in the dance off.

Ah heyyorrrrr!

Htf did Denise get through? She was the weakest by a mile (injury notwithstanding).

Plus, she's a complete PITA, with her "Essex gal, I'm a tough old bird" shtick.

I was really impressed by LL's speed around the ice, for a girl who looked so terrified on day 1, she made a massive improvement.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Ah heyyorrrrr!

Htf did Denise get through? She was the weakest by a mile (injury notwithstanding).

Plus, she's a complete PITA, with her "Essex gal, I'm a tough old bird" shtick.

I was really impressed by LL's speed around the ice, for a girl who looked so terrified on day 1, she made a massive improvement.

She was on Celebrity Gogglebox last year, and she and Spready Eddie as he was nicknamed on Digital Spy were painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,714 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I liked the Rufus hound comment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Some horrogious falls there...:eek:

They're absolutely determined to get value from the aerial set-up at the rink this season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,506 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Faye sounds a lot posher than she does in Coronation Street!

Faye sounds a lot posher than she does in Coronation Street!

I've seen her somewhere, but not in Corrie.... maybe Pointless or The Chase!

She was brilliant. And the bit with the dad had me all teary, no hug even..... fkn covid :mad:

Faye was great.

Glad LL won the dance off.

Barrowman is a dose.

Not sure Denise will get much further. I'm guessing her shoulder is not healed. That is something that can take a while, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I think the right person left but I don’t think Denise’s will be in it for long. Great skating overall tonight

It was the right decision as she is badly injured

It was the right decision as she is badly injured

Definitely.

Rufus Hound won’t be continuing on his journey on Dancing on ice has he has tested positive for COVID.

He is being replaced by Matt Richardson, apparently.

Billie has had to leave.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2401890/another-withdrawal#latest

Lots more filler required for tonight's show.

This series is going to outdo The Jump for carnage-rating at this rate!

• Advertisement

Ah no I like Mark as a pro, I don’t think they have anymore subs left to join in now

Ah no I like Mark as a pro, I don’t think they have anymore subs left to join in now

No, apparently they don't have any more.

Love week next week :)

Sorry to see who went, not really fair to be honest, didn’t have as much time as the others

I enjoyed the programme on Sunday. I think they all did well.
    I admire anyone who can stay upright, never mind do fancy moves on ice. :D

I think Joe-Warren and Faye are really good, I hope that they both make it to the final.

Ashley Banjo just came across as a sour faced grump and I quite liked him, before this.

Joe-Warren has had to quit DOI, due to covid. Another one gone.

Hope he will be okay, and make a good recovery.

Joe-Warren has had to quit DOI, due to covid. Another one gone.

Hope he will be okay, and make a good recovery.

Ah no and he was so good, I may or may not be following them all Instagram :)

I was hoping to see him in the final. I thought he was doing really well. Seems like a nice guy too.
    Hopefully he will make a full recovery.

Either Phil or Holly made a joke the last night that they would have to take to the ice, at the rate things were going.:D

I was hoping to see him in the final. I thought he was doing really well. Seems like a nice guy too.
    Hopefully he will make a full recovery.

Either Phil or Holly made a joke the last night that they would have to take to the ice, at the rate things were going.:D

Barrowmore should skate be on it and be fabulous like he expects them to be :D

Barrowmore should skate be on it and be fabulous like he expects them to be :D

He claims to have done just about everything :D

Maybe he and Ashley should compete, and leave the judging to Torvill and Dean.

• Advertisement

Jaysus, will they get to a final week at all at this rate??

He'd have to have been one of the favourites for the win - clears the way for Faye now?

At least they've run out of subs to parachute in - I thought they'd give that fella last week a wee bit of a break, coming in weeks after everyone else!

Advertisement