Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Huawei E5330

• 05-09-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

I've been on to your website for help, in-store and over the phone to unlock a Huawei E5330 that I bought from Eir. None of your staff can do this. Its simply ridiculous that the code cannot be supplied. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

AidanadiA wrote: »
    I've been on to your website for help, in-store and over the phone to unlock a Huawei E5330 that I bought from Eir. None of your staff can do this. Its simply ridiculous that the code cannot be supplied. 
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing trying to receive your unlocking code. To receive this code, you would need to meet the criteria on the below link. Did the agents you were speaking to say why they couldn't get your unlocking code for you?

http://support.eir.ie/webapp.asp?query=unlocked

- Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭AidanadiA

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing trying to receive your unlocking code. To receive this code, you would need to meet the criteria on the below link. Did the agents you were speaking to say why they couldn't get your unlocking code for you?

- Adam
    Hi Adam, 
    So I was a bill pay customer of eir for over a year with this device, and I would have spent more than €200 over 6 bills. 
    I've basically been told "Oh we don't do that try <insert call center/website>" then when I try that because I am no longer a customer my account details are no longer valid I can't proceed any further.

If my memory service I was also required to purchase the device to get the monthly payment offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

- Adam
    Hi Adam, 
    So I was a bill pay customer of eir for over a year with this device, and I would have spent more than €200 over 6 bills. 
    I've basically been told "Oh we don't do that try <insert call center/website>" then when I try that because I am no longer a customer my account details are no longer valid I can't proceed any further.

If my memory service I was also required to purchase the device to get the monthly payment offer.
    If you give us a ring on 1901 and press '#' when asked to enter your phone number, you should be able to get through to someone about this. A member of our customer care team will be able to look into getting your unlocking code for you. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement