Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Flawless Raider trophy (PS4)

Options
  • 05-09-2017 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to get a group together for the last week for this and ity just hasn't worked out.

Anyone on tonight before D2 launch fancy lending a hand? It'll pass an hour while waiting if nothing else!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

My mother had a phrase.... "Lack of planning on your part (OVER 3 YEARS) does not constitute an emergency on ours (OVER 3 DAYS)" :P

I'm kidding. I'm getting my PS Pro today and should be home around 8pm.
    I have no idea how long it will take to transfer my PS4 stuff (1TB, but I can delete a lot of stuff I guess) over ethernet but if it's not too long/late, I'll help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I only got your invite a 11:55 last night, not sure when you sent it.
    I'll be online prob from 10:30 on wards.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'm in. Have my boltcaster and scout rifle with take a knee ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I've my No Land Beyond, Dregs Promise and Young Wolves Howl ready to go.

(Don't ask me how I'm equipping 3 exotics at a time, I just am!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

**** totz with that group ya have yer work cut out, suppose I better tag along to up the chances of going flawless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Cheers lads :D

I know it's a bit late in the day to be doing it. I'm not usually bothered about trophies or achievements (don't have any platinum trophies on PS4).

It would feel bad going into D2 without even attempting the flawless raider thing. Especially when it's all that's needed to get my first plat trophy

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I should be on around 10 or so to help if needed. send me a message if you need another.

Advertisement