Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good diet? - college student

• 05-09-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just creating this thread to help for going back to college and advice for some good food ideas to help lose a bit of belly fat, I wouldn't call myself fat but have a bit of a pouch under my belly button that I'd love to get rid of played mostly Gaelic football where we were fed mostly pasta and chicken and that didn't help with the pouch as I'm only a goalkeeper so didn't burn much of the excess carbs, but going back to college I'll be making use of the free gym membership in ucd and would love for some tips to get rid of this pouch and become leaner whether the tips are food related or gym related anything is appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'd reccommend discussing a meal plan with the trainers in the college Gym. Brown rice or pasta and baby potatoes might be a good substitute for plain pasta and rice. A lot more veg and lean meat as well, plus water.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 glennon22

easiest thing to do is eat lots of protein and fill up on vegetables, Dublin meat company in stillorgan do 25 packs off jumbo chicken fillets for €30. great value

Advertisement