Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for VW T5 service

• 05-09-2017 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any places to get a good service for CVRT done in Dublin (preferably closer to D7)?

We have a yellow light lit related to emissions control (I checked it out via an OBD module and an app), so would hope to get that fixed too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭Alkers

I tried replying to this thread twice yesterday but was on my phone and it doens't seem to have posted!

I have had difficulty in getting people to have a look once they hear it's a camper which I don't understand.

I used automotive services in Parkwest for some post-CVRT work this year and found them excellent if a bit on the expensive side. The guy I dealt with was very knowledgeable and I left the van there in the am and collected it from outside their yard after they were closed (paid over the phone). They are also a CVRT centre but I haven't used them for this as I was getting a re-test.

They seem to be contactable only by phone:
    http://www.automotiveservices.ie/contact/

Advertisement