Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query price increase.

• 05-09-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Is eir prices increasing? I only have the phone.  Broadband not in our area yet.  So strictly landline.

I am on a package at the moment I get 4e plus vat worth of calls free each month.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hillbloom wrote: »
    Is eir prices increasing? I only have the phone.  Broadband not in our area yet.  So strictly landline.

I am on a package at the moment I get 4e plus vat worth of calls free each month.  
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If we are ever increasing our prices, we will always let the customer know about it before we implement the price increases. If you haven't received any notification about any price increases being applied to your account, you have nothing to worry about here.

- Adam

Advertisement