Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For a group for stargazing sessions

Options
  • 05-09-2017 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Are you interested in astronomy and stargazing? Do you want to go on stargazing sessions in or around Dublin but also further afield in Wicklow, Tullamore and sometimes to the west coast?

I'm looking to form a small group of fellow stargazers to go on observing sessions at least once a month. I think it's much more fun to learn about the night sky in a small group setting - much less lonely that way at least! :) I'm not very experienced, so don't worry if you are an absolute beginner! You just need to have a genuine interest in the hobby.

I have a telescope but it would be ideal if you also have a telescope or a pair of binoculars.

Let me know if anyone is interested & we can take it from there! :)

Hoping to get hear from fellow stargazers!

KC

Comments

Advertisement