Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids football coming onto driveway

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MrsSBG

According to the OP no damage has actually been done to the property or car, & it's a case of 'what if's'. Constantly worrying about a situation that may or may not ever happen, combined with posting here & who knows how many other forums will only result in her being more wound up than she was to begin with.

This is more of an anxiety issue than anything else IMO, & would probably be better addressed by a visit to her GP especially considering the fact that she's currently pregnant.

Hi Cushie, Thanks for your concern. I completely agree that I need to deal with the anxiety as a matter of priority. I have already texted my consultant (gynaecologist) asking what I can do about it, failing that I will go to my GP. I have suffered with it for a while but its especially bad at the moment and know its pregnancy related.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

tevey08 wrote: »
    respect for others especially women.

There's no need for sexism.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tevey08

GarIT wrote: »
    There's no need for sexism.

There's nothing sexist about it. As a man I was brought up to respect everyone especially women.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

tevey08 wrote: »
    There's nothing sexist about it. As a man I was brought up to respect everyone especially women.

That is sexist. everyone deserves respect equally regardless of gender.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tevey08

GarIT wrote: »
    That is sexist. everyone deserves respect equally regardless of gender.

Why are you going off topic. Regardless of your opinion or what narrow minded world you live in I would treat a pregnant women with more respect than you! a$$hole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 twiddletwaddle

Op just on the anxiety side of things. Do you have much backgound noise on in your house. Television or radio on etc. It sounds from your posts like you might be listening and looking out for the ball and living on edge almost waiting for it to happen again.

Any damage that happens can be dealt with "when" it happens. There is no point worrying about any damage that "could" happen.

Have you given any consideration to the hedging/fencing side of things. That would be a proactive approach to dealing with this issue in my opinion.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys- as I don't imagine the OP is going to get any further helpful posts imparting new information, and the moderators have had to delete a number of uncivil and/or abusive posts- I am closing this thread.

Regards-

The_Conductor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement