Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Curraheen Road still closed?

Options
  • 05-09-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Has Curraheen Road reopened yet? I know it was closed until the end of August for Bridge works.

Passed along the bypass on Sunday and all of the diversion signs were still in place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Passed along the bypass on Sunday and all of the diversion signs were still in place.[/QUOTE]
    There you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

its open again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Freindly

Open, they've done a really good job on it. Shame they haven't put up a sign saying its open again. I was curious to see if much progress was made as its September now and was prepared to do a U-Turn to find it had opened again. The Bandon Roundabout can breath a bit easier now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

They left the sign up about the closing of the round from June about just west of kinsale for the full duration of the works. The sign is now gone without telling anyone that it's open

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Yes.Thankfully. The end of my car was getting battered from The Rise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement