Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Master courses at the same time. Are there regulations preventing you from doing tw

Options
  • 05-09-2017 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Basically I'm starting my part-time Masters course this year while working. Then next September I'm leaving my job, finishing my second year in the Masters and starting my first year in another Masters in a different college at the same time. So I'll be doing one part time and one full time course.

I'm not interested in answers as to why I shouldn't do this, I've already worked out that its what I want to do and I will have time. So please no comments telling me it's a mistake. In my situation, it is not.

What I want to know is if there are any laws, rules or regulations which prevent me from doing this. Either throughout the country or within individual colleges. Thank you.

Advertisement