Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery programmes on RTE

Options
  • 05-09-2017 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

A saorview person here - so only RTE X 2, TV3 TG4 etc.

Are there accompanying recipes for the TV cookery programmes - I'm a 'cook by the rules' person (wish I wasn't) but I'd love to know what quantities X means by 'some cream' and ''chop your carrots'. Do I have to buy books by those chefs or is there some sort of accompanying webpages?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Here's a link to the Food section of the RTE website. They generally post all the recipes in any given cookery series. It's a great resource - I've used it a lot :)

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/food/headlines/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,620 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

If you draw a blank online often you can get the companion books in your local library or reserve a copy ... if theres one in striking distance for you.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thank you very much - that link is what I was thinking of, and yes, the library would help out too.

Advertisement