Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damnation

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Occono

This will be on Irish Netflix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Started last night in the States getting solid reviews.

Well I watched it and really enjoyed it with a great cast and Killian Scott being a stand out.

This could be a huge launch pad into the States for Scott.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Occono

It will be coming to Irish Netflix at some point, probably after season finishes.

Some great John Ford shots going on in this series.

I always liked Killian Scott even though I thought he was a weak enough actor in Love/Hate and Jack Taylor but he is a complete stand out here surrounded by some fine actors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fine Gael TD (Housing) Eoghan Murphy is Killian's brother but don't let that put you off Killian and the show :p

A very solid series from start to finish.

Killian Scott was a stand out throughout the whole series this really should deserving lead to his big break in the States.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Is Killian Scott any good in it?

It has been cancelled by USA.

Still worth a watch ends on a bit of cliffhanger though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I’m really enjoying damnation, think it’s excellant. Killian Scott is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

I'm gutted to hear this. I was really enjoying this show and looking forward to a second series. Shame.

I think I'll stop watching the first season of new series now til I know for sure they'll continue. It feels like you invest time into them only to see them cancelled! The same happened with Forever - so frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Just finished episode one, looks promising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Cancelled, so hard to recommend it as it ends on a cliffhanger, not a stand alone series. Might get renewed by another network, but I'll be avoiding the rest of it pending what happens.

Advertisement