Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B near City

• 05-09-2017 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭

Moving to Limerick for work soon and haven't found suitable accommodation so I'm looking for any B&B's or guest houses enclose to the city or out the UL side

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

There's a few nice B&B's near the Castletroy Park Hotel on the 'old Dublin road'
    Just up the road from The Hurlers pub and ideal for UL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

The travelodge out that side may be a better option ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Twin Oaks on the Dublin Rd (near Frank Hogans) might be worth looking at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

phog wrote: »
    Twin Oaks on the Dublin Rd (near Frank Hogans) might be worth looking at.

thats been sold for 600k to house 6-7 homeless families or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I'm just looking for somewhere to base myself that I can stay in for a few weeks or however long it takes me to find long term accommodation really. Travel lodge would be ok for a few days but not really what I need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Did you have a look on airbnb? Or even google? This one might be a good place - https://www.castle-moor.com/#map

Advertisement