Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swimming lessons

• 06-09-2017 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi all,
    im looking for some top quality swimming lessons... preferably private lessons... any reccomendations? good experiences... or even advise on what to look out for in an instructor?

also looking for a pay as you go pool. im based in raheen.

thank you kindly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What do you mean by top quality? Are you a complete beginner or looking for someome to help you with technique? If its the latter than I highly reccomend Aaron at Next Level Coaching. He has totally transformed my technique and as a result has knocked minutes off my swim times even though I always considered myself a fast swimmer! He uses the pool out in UL mainly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I go to Sarah in the Strand Hotel for one on one , She's under Aqua Elite on Facebook

Advertisement