Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Loan Payment

Options
  • 06-09-2017 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

I was due to have my loan payment of €36.41 taken from my account today. As of now, my payment was not taken out. I realized that my account balance is currently €34.81 so I'm presuming it was not taken out as I was short €1.60c.

How can I pay the outstanding payment so that I do not go into arrears? Will this missed payment result in me having bad credit history in the future??

I hope to hear from you soon,

Lee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Hi,

I was due to have my loan payment of €36.41 taken from my account today. As of now, my payment was not taken out. I realized that my account balance is currently €34.81 so I'm presuming it was not taken out as I was short €1.60c.

How can I pay the outstanding payment so that I do not go into arrears? Will this missed payment result in me having bad credit history in the future??

Lee
    Can you transfer money in to your account today? I assume the loan repayment is through direct debit and all that will happen is it will try to take it again in a few days so if you put the money in today it will be fine.

1 missed payment won't go on your credit history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi,

Lee
    Hi Leelynch499,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

As this is a standing order to a BOI loan, it should re-present in your account again tomorrow morning. 
    If you can lodge some funds into your account today to meet the payment you wont miss it for this month.

Alternatively, you can do an account transfer, if you can view the loan account through your 365 online profile.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement