Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the Grace O'Malley estate like in Howth?

Options
  • 06-09-2017 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

What is the Grace O'Malley estate in Howth. I know Howth well, but not much about this estate.

I know it's a ex council estate, but it looks like one of the nicer estates. The houses were relatively cheap back on 2012 all bar one sold in the 200k barrier. Houses are now selling for mod 400K.

My parents would like to buy their if another suitable house goes on the market soon. So I would like opinions if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

its a nice area and alot of the houses have been updated. it was rough years ago (not to the extent that other council areas in Dublin were) but during the tiger younger locals bought into the estate. Houses there were over 400k in the celtic tiger. Balkhill park just above Grace O is another nice area or around St Peters Terrace and that area if a smaller cottage is an option

Advertisement