Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage issues

• 06-09-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've never have had good coverage in my home or in the surrounding areas, even though it shows on all coverage maps as having excellent 4G coverage. In the last while the reception seems to be getting worse. Outside my front door I am unable at times to make/receive a call. Is there anything I can try? My phone is only 6 months old. I was kinda hoping to use Wi-Fi calling to sort out my issue, but its not supported on my handset.
    TIA,
    Poco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Poco90 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've never have had good coverage in my home and in the surrounding areas even though it shows on all coverage maps as having excellent 4G coverage. In the last while the reception seems to be getting worse. Outside my front door I am unable at times to make/receive a call. Is there anything I can try? My phone is only 6 months old. I was kinda hoping to use Wi-Fi calling to sort out my issue, but its not supported on my handset.
    TIA,
    Poco
    Hi Poco90,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your coverage. Can you send me a PM containing your mobile number, PIN and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Poco90

PM sent.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Poco90 wrote: »
    PM sent.
    Thanks
    Thanks, I'll look into this for you and I'll respond to your PM with an update.

- Adam

Advertisement