Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Trinity student seeking a landlord willing to accept Housing Assistance Paymen

Options
  • 06-09-2017 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am a 32 year old healthcare assistant who until recently was working full-time in Clonskeagh hospital with excellent references. Clonskeagh hospital is a care facility for the elderly.

I am originally from Killarney and have been living in Dublin 5 years now.

I would describe myself as a guy of a colourful nature and I believe it was this joie de vivre made my career in Clonskeagh so successful amongst residents and staff alike.

However my longing for learning was far too great to ignore so I am ever so pleased to announce the next chapter of my life will be to embark on an academic journey in Trinity studying, Political Science, Philosophy and Sociology.

I am a single male looking to rent a one or two bedroom apartment long term. I am clean, tidy and respectful.

I am seeking a tranquil place to live long term as for many years I have lived in shared accommodation and am now looking for a home I can call my own.

If it is the case you have a property available or know of another landlord who is happy to accept the HAP scheme I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Also any tips on finding a super sound landlord would also be welcomed.

Kind regards,
    Liam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Budget with the HAP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

How do you get housing assistance as a student?

Advertisement