Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding a caravan

Options
  • 06-09-2017 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a caravan. We had a nice hymer a couple of years ago but I could not be bothered with making the bed up every night.

So what I am looking for is a 2(4) berth, with shower and a permenant bed(s) so that either person can get out without climbing over the other, so probably an island or the singles along the sides. Below 7 meters in total length.

I would also like it to be winterised. Looking at a €10/12k budget. No problem going to the UK or Germany, done both before. I prefer the german vans as the English ones can be a bit too 'folksy', but showers see hard to get on german vans.

But there is so many models out there and so many don't match my requirements.

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement