Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card activation

Options
  • 06-09-2017 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I live in the UK and recently my wife and I received new cards of our existing acconts. the old card has now stopped working and the new cards are not accepted during transactions online. How do we get them activated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

etjd2310 wrote: »
    Hi I live in the UK and recently my wife and I received new cards of our existing acconts. the old card has now stopped working and the new cards are not accepted during transactions online. How do we get them activated?
    Hi etjd2310,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

If both cards have not exceeded the activation interval of 60 calendar days, you can to bring them to an ATM and withdraw a small amount of cash to activate them.
    Once you do this you'll be able to use your cards online.

Please see here for fees and charges using your cards abroad in another currency.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement