Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number change while abroad

Options
  • 06-09-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I am in pakistan at moment and i have informed boi through my online account and have sent my phone number in pakistan through same channel. Yesterday i hd problem while doing online transaction. I was asked for pass code sent to my registered mobile number. Which is not roaming/ working here in pakistan. What should I do? Is it possible that passcode could be sent to m mobile number in pakistan?

Thanks and regards
    Muhmmad Asad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

tfortipu wrote: »
    Hi
    I am in pakistan at moment and i have informed boi through my online account and have sent my phone number in pakistan through same channel. Yesterday i hd problem while doing online transaction. I was asked for pass code sent to my registered mobile number. Which is not roaming/ working here in pakistan. What should I do? Is it possible that passcode could be sent to m mobile number in pakistan?

Thanks and regards
    Muhmmad Asad
    Hi tfortipu,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

If you change your number, you must register the new number through your 365 online profile. We will issue a security code to your address on file. You'll need and enter the security code that we send in a text message to activate the number.

If you don't do this, the code would be sent to the number we have registered for you on file.

If you're not receiving this code through a text message, you'll need to contact the mobile network provider and ask them to check this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement