Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfers/Swaps HSE Allied Health Professionals

Options
  • 06-09-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Does anyone have any info on the possibility of moving from one CHO area of Ireland to another?
    I have heard of people who have managed to swap but when contacting management in the relevant CHOs they have been of no help. I also contacted the NRS and have been told they have nothing to do with transfers (Merchants quay deal with National Nursing and clerical staff transfers but do not facilitate AHP transfers)
    (Manor Hamilton only deals with recruitment not transfers/swaps)

I also contacted the local HR departments in the CHO but they sent me back to Merchants quay.

I have heard of people who have swapped/transferred in the last 12months but have no idea how this happened.

I am ona a panel but there has been little to no movement and no visibility for when jobs may come up. I am facing a 4 hour daily commute until I can sort this out, and the HSE is of no help.

Advertisement