If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations on two tv's

Options
  • 06-09-2017 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,

You lads have a great rep and So I was hoping to could sort me out with two smart tv's, both to be wall mounted and Full HD or UHD and can Saorview compatible. I'm not overly tech literate in relation to other elements impacting on the quality of picture/sound so would appreciate recommendations. Brand not a huge concern apart from not wanting an LG.

1. Can I arrange payment in Sterling if being delivered to ROI?

2. TV1: for general use with Virgin horizon box/Netflix etc.. in the 43"min - 50"max range (43" would prob do the job really). Budget wise £600-£700. Could possibly stretch that little if something significantly better and you highly recommended.

3. TV2: again nothing too techy needed, best quality for use with saorview/netflix for an average size bedroom so anything from 32" Would be fine, firm budget of GBP 420 max.

4. Wall mounting brackets for the two.

Cheers

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.