Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir vision go?? SILVERLIGHT? IT'S 2017!

• 06-09-2017 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can i ask are there any plans for the eirvision to come up to date with basic software requirements in 2017?

who uses silverlight now?

microsoft no longer support it(edge doesnt use it,and newer IE)
    firefox doesnt support it
    chrome doesnt support it..

If there is no plans to change, can someone please advise me of a way to watch on a laptop!

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can i ask are there any plans for the eirvision to come up to date with basic software requirements in 2017?

who uses silverlight now?

microsoft no longer support it(edge doesnt use it,and newer IE)
    firefox doesnt support it
    chrome doesnt support it..

If there is no plans to change, can someone please advise me of a way to watch on a laptop!

thank you.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I will pass your feedback about this service on to the relevant department. 

At this time, we don't have any information on any future changes to be made to how you can view these channels. If changes are made to this service you will be notified.

You would need to have Internet Explorer 11 to view this on a laptop. You can view more information on this here: http://support.eir.ie/eirsport/

- Adam

Advertisement