Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Ricey92

Poorside wrote: »
    Would be, all they look for is proof of purchase and don’t check ID, I’d be wary of it though, probably better to get onto PM and see if there’s a cancellation list you can get on.

Ok cool, thanks.

He is selling the tickets along with it too and seems genuine. I am obviously wary though. Left it late to get tickets this year and seen this but wasn't sure if it was possible to sell a pink moon second hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Ricey92 wrote: »
    Would be, all they look for is proof of purchase and don’t check ID, I’d be wary of it though, probably better to get onto PM and see if there’s a cancellation list you can get on.

Ok cool, thanks.

He is selling the tickets along with it too and seems genuine. I am obviously wary though. Left it late to get tickets this year and seen this but wasn't sure if it was possible to sell a pink moon second hand.

Maybe see can he change pink moon booking reference into ur name?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Ok cool, thanks.

There will be plenty weekend tickets for sale in the coming weeks on adverts toutless etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

Hi Lads and Ladies,

Long time watcher, first time poster.

Came across a lad on done deal selling pink moon camping for EP this year. Seriously considering buying however I am not sure if it is possible to sell pink moon camping second hand? Would any of you know if this is alright to do?

I bought pink moon camping from a guy on Toutless last year - I just printed the email confirmation and that's all they look for when you go in, no ID or anything it was just under the other guys name so I just said yeah when they said the name and there was no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Looking for an answer if anyone can help please.

Stayed the last 2 years in the camper/caravan site and will again this year.

Our caravan sleeps 6, but our car wont fit 6 people and gear.

Will they have any trouble walking into the camper site from the janis joplin campsite?

Can't remember if they check special bracelets but I don't think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Ricey92

showpony1 wrote: »
    I bought pink moon camping from a guy on Toutless last year - I just printed the email confirmation and that's all they look for when you go in, no ID or anything it was just under the other guys name so I just said yeah when they said the name and there was no issue.

Exactly the answer I was looking for. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Will they have any trouble walking into the camper site from the janis joplin campsite?

We used to camp in Joplin and then use the camper site toilets now and again, there were never any checks from what i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,672 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Unless they change it this year there are absolutely no checks between the campervan area and main camping sites. Have never had difficulties visiting pals there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Twenty one pilots breaking their hiatus and have posters appearing around the world with new logos etc.

Maybe the reason for a wait?

*hides behind shield*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

We camped in Joplin last year and the nearest toilets were in the campervan site, we had no issue walking in and out for 95% of the weekend but there was a guy there one night turning us back. Went back a few hours later and no issue, so I presume it was just one guy who didn't know the setup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

kg703 wrote: »
    Twenty one pilots breaking their hiatus and have posters appearing around the world with new logos etc.

*hides behind shield*

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Wouldn't be surprised to see them announced as sub-headliners this year. They'd really fit in with this years line up.. I honestly think the delay is a publicity thing with ATN

kg703 wrote: »

*hides behind shield*

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlaaEater

declanleo wrote: »
    Suede in the one hit wondery types? Did I imagine Suede's music?

"...At shows he subsists largely on 99-cent tuna packets and protein shakes." ....Jaysus...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

haitens wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised to see them announced as sub-headliners this year. They'd really fit in with this years line up.. I honestly think the delay is a publicity thing with ATN

Yeah they'd really fit in with Massive Attack, St Vincent and Kendrick Lamar.

Someone put the ****ing cat out, it's shat all over the floor again.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

I do think they wouldn't look out of place on this years line up if that makes me a ****ty cat well Meaow. Think they headlined 2nd stage at Reading in 2016.
    BadTurtle wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭fourmations

haitens wrote: »
    I do think they wouldn't look out of place on this years line up if that makes me a ****ty cat well Meaow. Think they headlined 2nd stage at Reading in 2016.

Each to their own people!
    Vive le difference and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

BadTurtle wrote: »

Sure Dua Lipa is playing hahaha

Who knows anymore I just want some news!

Ideally Prodigy and Young Fathers news

Home store and more doing camping chairs for €7. Reduced from €13
    Aldi have decent 2 pod tents for €100 for anybody looking for them

Ep are trolling us on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Ep are trolling us on twitter
    Monday motivation me hole. I'll tell you what would motivate me, knowing who I'm going to be watching in 7 weeks 3 days time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Monday motivation me hole. I'll tell you what would motivate me, knowing who I'm going to be watching in 7 weeks 3 days time.

Hmmm, 7+3=10, 10 was Pearl Jams first album, so it’s obvious we’re getting them.

Hmmm, 7+3=10, 10 was Pearl Jams first album, so it’s obvious we’re getting them.

Dream on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

God dammit ,just announce NIN and Thom Yorke EP,ok???????.......ahem!!!!!!!!(back to dreamland I guess ha ha!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Just back from TRNSMT festival in Glasgow. Chvrches were stunning. Absolutely unbelievable. We are in for a treat at EP. Delighted I’ll see them again on this tour

We camped in Joplin last year and the nearest toilets were in the campervan site, we had no issue walking in and out for 95% of the weekend but there was a guy there one night turning us back. Went back a few hours later and no issue, so I presume it was just one guy who didn't know the setup.

That was probably the night there were a few robberies in the campervan site. Upped security after i'd say.
    Home store and more doing camping chairs for €7. Reduced from €13
    Aldi have decent 2 pod tents for €100 for anybody looking for them

I recommend you spring for the ones that are 15 instead, larger, more padded and much more comfortable. Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭fourmations

[QUOTE
    I recommend you spring for the ones that are 15 instead, larger, more padded and much more comfortable. Well worth it.[/QUOTE]

as mentioned before, unfortunately anything mildly fancier than the standard ones tend to "go for a walk"!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Davysulls86

PinkCamper wrote: »
    Just back from TRNSMT festival in Glasgow. Chvrches were stunning. Absolutely unbelievable. We are in for a treat at EP. Delighted I’ll see them again on this tour

They're one of my highlights on the lineup thus far. They were excellent 3 years ago.

[QUOTE
    I recommend you spring for the ones that are 15 instead, larger, more padded and much more comfortable. Well worth it.

as mentioned before, unfortunately anything mildly fancier than the standard ones tend to "go for a walk"![/quote]

Pop them into your/friends tents before you head to the arena. My 20 quid chairs are heading for their 4th Picnic. They grow up so fast

Pop them into your/friends tents before you head to the arena. My 20 quid chairs are heading for their 4th Picnic. They grow up so fast

Yea, isn't this common sense ? If someone leaves their chair outside they deserve to have it go for a walk for not taking 2 seconds to put it away.

Either way, we're in eco - so you could probably leave a bag of money out and it'd probably be fine.

• Advertisement

Korvanica wrote: »
    Yea, isn't this common sense ? If someone leaves their chair outside they deserve to have it go for a walk for not taking 2 seconds to put it away.

Either way, we're in eco - so you could probably leave a bag of money out and it'd probably be fine.

Likewise. Was there last year, and honestly will camp nowhere else in future. It's a brilliant service for the small price of not being a slob.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement