Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

The Jambori isn't part of picnic, just happening on the Stradbally site. It's over by next week

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MiniFridgeMen

maximoose wrote: »
    The Jambori isn't part of picnic, just happening on the Stradbally site. It's over by next week

Ah, probably something I would have learned from clicking the link rather than just going off headlines

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Yeah, scouting Ireland has had a few negative headlines lately, I don't think letting the little feckers loose at EP would be the best move for them right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

This is not a drill, we have an announcement

About transmission being there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Poorside wrote: »

Where 'bouts is this located? Have missed it (or not remembered it) in previous years??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Davydeath

Walked past here during the day when nothings on but never been at night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Fitz
    Kev
    Gab
    Jo
    L

Sounds good. The less syllables the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davew121

Poorside wrote: »

This is turning into love island.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 namejeff128

Davydeath wrote: »
    Walked past here during the day when nothings on but never been at night

Its quite good but recommend Rave in the woods over it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

whelzer wrote: »
    Where 'bouts is this located? Have missed it (or not remembered it) in previous years??

Close enough to Hendrix, went in there last Sunday afternoon I think, was grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Davydeath

So booked into the eco campsite for the first time ever, i see they have the looWatt toilets in there. Do you need to pay extra for these or is that just in the main campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

So booked into the eco campsite for the first time ever, i see they have the looWatt toilets in there. Do you need to pay extra for these or is that just in the main campsite?
    last year it was extra.
    they only cost €15 early bird/€20 on the day, compared with almost double that this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

There were 5/6 portaloos just outside the entrance to Eco last year that seemed to be invisible to the rest of the festival, were always in decent shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Davysulls86

There were 5/6 portaloos just outside the entrance to Eco last year that seemed to be invisible to the rest of the festival, were always in decent shape.

I sprung for the loowatt wristband last year. Will do the same this year. Well worth it, especially for the ladies.

I sprung for the loowatt wristband last year. Will do the same this year. Well worth it, especially for the ladies.

Yeah anyone that used them last year said they were great, i decided to splurge my extra cash on a hot tub Sunday afternoon instead.

Steve from Eco was talking about possible solar powered showers in Eco for this year, has there been any more word of these?

Yeah anyone that used them last year said they were great, i decided to splurge my extra cash on a hot tub Sunday afternoon instead.

Steve from Eco was talking about possible solar powered showers in Eco for this year, has there been any more word of these?

Hopefully, that'd be unreal!!! I hadn't heard anything. The walk to Hendrix was a killer last year. May explain the increase in price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

So with the tickets on sale on Friday, I know you've to be registered to 3plus, but do you need to actually use the 3plus app to buy the tickets or is it a code that is sent to you for use on ticketmaster?

Hopefully, that'd be unreal!!! I hadn't heard anything. The walk to Hendrix was a killer last year. May explain the increase in price?

You'd hope so, possibly just profiteering thou!

I haven't seen anything on the ByeCo facebook about showers so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Himselfe

Does anyone know where these loos were/will be located? Are they only in specific campsites/in the main arena etc? We'll be in PinkMoon again this year, which has excellent toilets, but they're a bit of a trek when you're elsewhere on the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Its quite good but recommend Rave in the woods over it

Have been to quite a few eps but never made it to rave in the woods. Was thinking of going this year where abouts is it?

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Have been to quite a few eps but never made it to rave in the woods. Was thinking of going this year where abouts is it?

You haven't been to Electric Picnic if you haven't been to the RITW

You'd hope so, possibly just profiteering thou!

I haven't seen anything on the ByeCo facebook about showers so far.

Maybe it's a surprise 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chevra13i

Near the main entrance and the entrance to Oscar Wilde campsite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Wooderson

You haven't been to Electric Picnic if you haven't been to the RITW

Heh, my 10th visit next month an’ I now suppose I’ve never been to EP.

:)

Wooderson wrote: »
    Heh, my 10th visit next month an’ I now suppose I’ve never been to EP.

:)

I'm coming up on 11. You've surely stumbled through it at some point. As have I... wouldn't be my scene otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

In the woods

Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chevra13i

Himselfe wrote: »
    Does anyone know where these loos were/will be located? Are they only in specific campsites/in the main arena etc? We'll be in PinkMoon again this year, which has excellent toilets, but they're a bit of a trek when you're elsewhere on the site.

One at the Eco Campsite and another in Warhol according to last year's map. We're planning to stay in Warhol this year so I might fork out for them

BadTurtle wrote: »
    In the woods

Sorry.

My kind of answer. Possibly was there but don't remember. Disadvantage (advantage) of going on your own no one to remind you.

• Advertisement

chevra13i wrote: »
    Near the main entrance and the entrance to Oscar Wilde campsite

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement