Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

It's not EP if there are not zombified hordes wandering around after midnight asking strangers where the Rave in the Woods is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Davysulls86

It's not EP if there are not zombified hordes wandering around after midnight asking strangers where the Rave in the Woods is :D

I send them towards pink moon, for their own sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Himselfe

chevra13i wrote: »
    One at the Eco Campsite and another in Warhol according to last year's map. We're planning to stay in Warhol this year so I might fork out for them

Cheers! Probably worth it for folks staying at those sites but not for the likes of us over in Pink Moon. I'd pay for one for the missus if they were located throughout the entire venue, be worth the €30 then I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I'm coming up on 11. You've surely stumbled through it at some point. As have I... wouldn't be my scene otherwise

Probably mate, yep. It’s not a visit to Stradbally at the end of the summer unless some pie-eyed penguin asks you where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

We should be getting the timetable soon

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Davysulls86

Peter File wrote: »

Ya, in about 5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Chance would be a fine thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I actually feel sorry for all the smaller stuff being drip fed to us. They're being met with groans of despair from the general populus, more raucous as each day passes without a 2nd main announcement, when it's nothing to do with them at all. I thought monitoring of social media was supposed to be crucial in this day and age?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 namejeff128

this post is too relatable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Chance would be a fine thing.

The Rapper ha ha

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Peter File wrote: »

Timetable of announcements?

Yeah, the timetable of announcements will have a date for the announcement of the announcement of the announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Mucker46

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Yeah, the timetable of announcements will have a date for the announcement of the announcement of the announcement.

It shouldn't but that sentence makes sense 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

It should be on the lineup, 12:15-12:30 coordinate at various points in the woods and wander aimlessly.

I just said to folk follow the beats as you go through the Oscar Wilde campsite, I met some of the same folk after who said they stopped at a food stall that had beats in Oscar Wilde. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Estelle Costanza

Would anyone know whereabouts the new eco camp will be? Was trying to work it out from the video someone put up earlier in the thread. It seems to be a long strip with hedge along one side and forest on the other. The only bit that seems to fit that directly behind the fence of Warhol/Hendrix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Tame Impala and My Bloody Valentine headlining a festival in California in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Would anyone know whereabouts the new eco camp will be? Was trying to work it out from the video someone put up earlier in the thread. It seems to be a long strip with hedge along one side and forest on the other. The only bit that seems to fit that directly behind the fence of Warhol/Hendrix.

LiqPH0o.jpg

Yellow - old Eco campsite
    Red - new Eco campsite
    Pink blob - Rave in the Woods-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Who mentioned coronas picture this and walking on cars earlier?........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Me, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Estelle Costanza

That's brilliant @ghostdancer thank you! Was hoping it wasn't down next to Warhol/Hendrix. Looks like a nice spot. Will be aiming for a pitch out to the left, nice and quiet.

They were on my **** list for worst case scenario announcement.

Why? What have you heard? *Rex from Toy Story voice* WHAT IS ITTTTT?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Have been to quite a few eps but never made it to rave in the woods. Was thinking of going this year where abouts is it?

You are at the wind up lol

Wooderson wrote: »
    Heh, my 10th visit next month an’ I now suppose I’ve never been to EP.

:)

How can you miss the bloody thing?

There's always 1 or 10 ;)

Now where is my fire cannon? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

First response from EP on social media for the eco toilets....it has to be a sign

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    First response from EP on social media for the eco toilets....it has to be a sign

They're, they're talking...

• Advertisement

LiqPH0o.jpg

Yellow - old Eco campsite
    Red - new Eco campsite
    Pink blob - Rave in the Woods-ish

Eco campsite is right on top of the rave in the woods? Think I'll give it a miss

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement