Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Wooderson wrote: »
    Coronas after James Bay. Come at me.

Picture This on Main Stage Sunday, wonder what stage Walking on Cars are playing?!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 NickB1337

Poorside wrote: »
    What time do the 3 tickets go on sale?

Do you need to log into your account or just click the link and put in the code you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

NickB1337 wrote: »
    Do you need to log into your account or just click the link and put in the code you got?

Just logged in to see; seems like they're gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

Was logged in for the 3 sale as soon as they went up and they were already gone. Not sure how many they had but very disappointed. The first year I’ve not bought one early cause I stupidly convinced myself I wasn’t going. Came to my senses two weeks ago and thought I’d nab one today. Here’s hoping they release another batch next week around ATN

• Advertisement

Was logged in for the 3 sale as soon as they went up and they were already gone. Not sure how many they had but very disappointed. The first year I’ve not bought one early cause I stupidly convinced myself I wasn’t going. Came to my senses two weeks ago and thought I’d nab one today. Here’s hoping they release another batch next week around ATN

Toutless.ie will sort you out

Wouldn't hold out on the hope of another batch of tickets. the 3 sale is usually the last of the year.

anyone in the same boat keep trying. Kept searching and eventually got two, site crashed twice while trying to pay but eventually got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Between toutless and adverts you should be fine to get a ticket, always loads for sale in the run up and possibly more this year if the moaning keeps up.

Yeah there's still some on the three sale now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

At this stage I wouldn’t even pay full price wait til the week of and you will get loads of good deals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Picture This on Main Stage Sunday, wonder what stage Walking on Cars are playing?!

Do you think I’m winding you up?

Not at all. I believe you as i heard similar. I said Coronas were playing a few pages back. As are Picture This and Walking on Cars.

So what's the consensus on today's announcement, body and soul or main 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Not at all. I believe you as i heard similar. I said Coronas were playing a few pages back. As are Picture This and Walking on Cars.

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Reckon it'll be Body and Soul......Hope I'm wrong and we get the next main announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

non-existent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Do we know there’s going to be an announcement today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Not hard to claim insider knowledge on something that is very very likely to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

non-existent

I reckon we’ll get ‘now all the tickets are REALLY gone’

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Not hard to claim insider knowledge on something that is very very likely to happen.

If it does happen I’ll take full responsibility, shouldn’t have been taking the mickey about it a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

I reckon we get the Play the Picnic winners announcement and then also B&S. Main 2 next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

So it won't be ABBA then?
    They've new material out 'n all later this year.
    Damn you Walking on Cars.
    Damn you I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chevra13i

Kano was class 2 years ago , be a great addition

That would be amazing but I'm pretty sure I read a quote from him saying the only festival he's doing all summer is that Cornwall one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭fourmations

the unholy trinity of bedwetters, god help us!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

BYEco discount for the Loowatts will be sent in the next few days.
    Also, no showers for BYEco campsite at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Davysulls86

BYEco discount for the Loowatts will be sent in the next few days.
    Also, no showers for BYEco campsite at present.

An early morning trek through Beirut to clense my soul it is

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tonto123

Mad in Fairness how leak free fr can keep the whole god damn thing Il give them that, should be working with the secret service or summit... I don't think anyone really seems to have to have a clue who we are getting this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭The Davestator

tonto123 wrote: »
    Mad in Fairness how leak free fr can keep the whole god damn thing Il give them that, should be working with the secret service or summit... I don't think anyone really seems to have to have a clue who we are getting this year

Big time.

They must have a clause in the contract that claws back some of the artists fee is they spill the beans

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

tonto123 wrote: »

Or they have announced them all👌

• Advertisement

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Or they have announced them all👌

Unless they’re planning on having the main stage etc empty for half the festival that can’t be possible. Guaranteed at least something to fill the gaps in the line up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement