Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

No it's the Corrs, as part of Jim's presidential campaign announcement.

we would all run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

showpony1 wrote: »
    looking forward to seeing who they have on the Electric Ireland tent this year.

also hoping le freak and Attention bebe are announced for trailer park.

I thought Attention Bebe at 1/2am on sat at Trailer park 2 years back was better craic than
    last year they put them on the Earthship at 9pm clashing with everything,
    the early hours are when i'm just up for tunes I know/covers.

One of my highlights from 2 years ago. Love Trailer park at 2am. Went mental to the Latchikos last year

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Oh god it’s the Corrs isn’t it?

David Kitt can kiss my ass. He ruined a night out in (expensive and hard to get a table) Hang Dai for us with his self indulgent and mournful DJ set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

PinkCamper wrote: »
    David Kitt can kiss my ass. He ruined a night out in (expensive and hard to get a table) Hang Dai for us with his self indulgent and mournful DJ set.

Was the duck good though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 saarraahh

Hey, it's my second year heading to EP and I remember last year we gave up waiting very very long lines in the middle of the day in hope of getting a shower, does anyone know when the showers actually open in the morning? Much better chance of getting one then😅 Thanks in advance

Snarky Snark Snark

There is an electric picnic thread, you should really ask the question in there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Slightly advanced planning there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Also an Irish female fronted (mostly) group being announced tomorrow, my sources tell me 8-)

Le Galaxie? Are they ‘mostly’ fronted by May Kay now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

My sources tell me the female group will be a reunion of a woman’s heart. This is the first show of a full reunion tour and album for 2019

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

That would be one utterly nutso booking if true, even me Ma finds them a bit twee and nauseous (and she would have been their target demographic back in the stone age).

Was the duck good though?

All the food was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

What is the difference between Little Green Cars and Walking on Cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

BadTurtle wrote: »
    What is the difference between Little Green Cars and Walking on Cars?

Musical talent?

Snarky Snark Snark

Ladies and germs, it is vitally important that when you get your specsavers eye test reminder that you follow up on it.

reason : i once accidentally bought a walking on cars cd instead of a little green cars cd...

i am disappoint*

note : it was not completely awful, just competent fm/mor twaddle, other half liked it...

but then she likes strictly cum dancing so the less said about that the better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Are people really hearing the Corrs or are they messing?! That would be a booking none of us saw coming..

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Paddy2012

The other voices announcement was a nice surprise for me and with Gwenno and Stella Donnelly playing it hopefully bodes well for a few more EotR acts in the main line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 namejeff128

PinkCamper wrote: »
    Oh god it’s the Corrs isn’t it?

I really ****ing hope not haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

MattD wrote: »
    Musical talent?

One is actually good so? I genuinely didn't realise for ages that they were 2 different bands. You have to say this though, ****ing dreadful band names, the pair of them. The only worse one I can think of offhand is Carseat Headrest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

One is actually good so? I genuinely didn't realise for ages that they were 2 different bands. You have to say this though, ****ing dreadful band names, the pair of them. The only worse one I can think of offhand is Carseat Headrest.

Ham sandwich is a terrible name, I really can’t get past it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Walking on Cars make generic Coldplay-lite pop-rock

Little Green Cars make.......not that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Poorside wrote: »

I completely agree, they could have the best material in the world but I just can't take them seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Test Icicles

And for online search purposes:

The The
    Girls
    Bread
    X

Little green cars are fairly talented in my view, really enjoyed them in the electric arena 2013 (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

soccer mommy that people were on about a few pages back is a cat name aswell

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Test Icicles

And for online search purposes:

The The
    Girls
    Bread
    X

First aid kit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I think Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat pretty much beats everything else

I think Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat pretty much beats everything else

Retarded cop....

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Are people really hearing the Corrs or are they messing?! That would be a booking none of us saw coming..

The Corrs aren't playing FFS! It came from my post about the female fronted band (which was correctly guessed within about three posts), and my obviously satirical follow up.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

The Corrs aren't playing FFS! It came from my post about the female fronted band.

If they are booked though, we will be blaming you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement