Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

I wonder will the roof on the Heineken stage help with the noise bleed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

Is Jerry Fish in the same place as usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tonto123

Hopefully

H

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

declanleo wrote:
    Jerry fish after getting a bigger tent?

Looks the same size to me, but then again my judgement as EP is questionable.

• Advertisement

Mentioned a few times on here that TM release small batch of tickets Thur or Fri, is that rumour, wishful thinking or fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

The trolley was €75.

€75 for a feckin festival trolley.

...I bought it.

It’ll be priceless when it comes down to it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Long time lurker , never been to EP , live vicariously through you all here each year !
    Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend , Stay safe , to the two young girls stocking up on munchies yesterday in Lidl in town , ye looked prepared , and Rfrip - we expect a glowing review from you on the other thread :p
    Have a great time all !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Mucker46

fe1hunzo wrote: »
    Just a question on taxis, would it be easy enough to get back into portloaise post EP (1 am ish) on Friday and Saturday via taxi?

Assuming they have some sort of rank there?

Martleys coaches run every half hour to portlaoise €5 up to 4am great service

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Peterd66 wrote: »
    Looks the same size to me, but then again my judgement as EP is questionable.
    I believe Jerry himself said he had a bigger tent this year. He'll fill it too with that line-up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lads, huge question here. I won tickets (yeah, I know, jammy bstrd). However, I just realised the person I'm bringing has Fibro and would have qualified for disability camping. However, it's closed. Anyone know if they shoot them an email or if we rocked up to the access area (which they say on the site) what would happen? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Long time lurker , never been to EP , live vicariously through you all here each year !
    Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend , Stay safe , to the two young girls stocking up on munchies yesterday in Lidl in town , ye looked prepared , and Rfrip - we expect a glowing review from you on the other thread :p
    Have a great time all !!

Thanks Mam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lads, huge question here. I won tickets (yeah, I know, jammy bstrd). However, I just realised the person I'm bringing has Fibro and would have qualified for disability camping. However, it's closed. Anyone know if they shoot them an email or if we rocked up to the access area (which they say on the site) what would happen? Cheers.

I'd definitely try an email, explain that you won tickets last minute, I'm sure they'll try accommodate accommodate your mate in the circumstances, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Dermwex wrote: »
    Hi lads and ladies, I’m getting dropped up by a friend and was wondering where is the drop off point and is it far from the main entrance? Eco campsite is near the main entrance too isnt it? Thank you

Drop off at green. Head along the road (white) enter wristband exchange take next right after bag searches, head to yellow X. Will take about 30min excluding queues, more if carrying.

459672.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fe1hunzo

Mucker46 wrote: »
    Martleys coaches run every half hour to portlaoise €5 up to 4am great service

Thanks so much!!

Hi folks any ideas for acts to go see Friday evening... Will start off with roadhouse doors maybe some Ash and kkc, at a loss after that

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

tonto123 wrote: »
    Hi folks any ideas for acts to go see Friday evening... Will start off with roadhouse doors maybe some Ash and kkc, at a loss after that

Go see kneecap in hazel wood around 11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Peterd66 wrote: »
    Mentioned a few times on here that TM release small batch of tickets Thur or Fri, is that rumour, wishful thinking or fact?

Normally happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Try emailing access@electricpicnic.ie. In all fairness, I'd say they'd be pretty understanding given the circumstances. I'd also message them on their various social media accounts, bound to get a reply off one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Poorside wrote: »
    Did he say what the footpaths are areas around Salty dog are like ?

Asked about weather and ground

“Its been mainly dry but its cold enough in the night at times there was a bit of drizzle on and off yesterday but no heavy downpours.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

There’s bound to be some decent stuff in Trailer Park, Salty dog and the EA tomorrow.
    Five grand Stereo are in Salty Dog after KKC, well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Roadhouse doors > ash > murder capital > 2fm story of hip hop/ The brummies > kendrick > bitch falcon

That's what my night is looking like but no doubt i'll have to change with tomorrows announcements

Roadhouse doors > ash > murder capital > 2fm story of hip hop/ The brummies > kendrick > bitch falcon

That's what my night is looking like but no doubt i'll have to change with tomorrows announcements
    Cheers

Poorside wrote: »
    There’s bound to be some decent stuff in Trailer Park, Salty dog and the EA tomorrow.
    Five grand Stereo are in Salty Dog after KKC, well worth a look.

Nice one ta

• Subscribers Posts: 41,619 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

how mine is shaping up... but surely will change after the rest of the announcements

2:30 - 3:30 roadhouse doors
    4:00 - 4:40 booka brass
    5:00 - 5:30 brand new friend
    5:40 - 6:30 The Pale
    food
    7:30 - 8:30 chvrches
    8:00 - 9:00 KKC
    ??????
    10:30 Kendrick

declanleo wrote:
    Normally happens

Thursday or Friday usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aspiring Banger Merchant

Just another lurker finally on to say fair dues on all the sound advice. Really helped put a few things in my mind to bed!

Raging about the Jorja/Nina clash as whichever I pick basically determines how that night is going to go. Might just be swayed by Nina as I'll have a fair few pals going there.

Could I ask what is meant by the diversion from Vicarstown? Hoping to land in Green car park for the shortest walk to Pink Moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Hvmmingbird body and soul great voice. Think harvest neil young tribute band also playing Friday and if hanging around late and like guitar band go to bitch falcon body and soul at 1ish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Super Extra Bonus Party are a good energetic band, playing around midnight on the Body & Soul main stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

sydthebeat wrote: »
    how mine is shaping up... but surely will change after the rest of the announcements

2:30 - 3:30 roadhouse doors
    4:00 - 4:40 booka brass
    5:00 - 5:30 brand new friend
    5:40 - 6:30 The Pale
    food
    7:30 - 8:30 chvrches
    8:00 - 9:00 KKC
    ??????
    10:30 Kendrick

Five Grand Stereo at Salty Dog after KKC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement