Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭MovieFest

Does anyone know what tent Gang of Youths are playing? They're still on the EP website and App but its not looking good for them to be scheduled now that most of the big tents have been announced :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Can't seem to find Peggy Gou in any of the times announcements so far. Highly frustrating, probably one of the few DJs on my list I've yet to see and I'm still waiting for her time.

Say she will play the Little Big Tent late on Saturday or Sunday. Late on Saturday night would be perfect for me.

This is who is left for the Little Big Tent presuming nobody has pulled out: Mall Grab, Peggy Gou, Krystal Klear, Alexis Taylor, Cloves, Gang of Youths, Kojaque, Kojo Funds, Mango x Mathman, Love Zombies, Raye, Scarlxrd, Sevdaliza, The Orielles, Yxng Bane, Pale Rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

Say she will play the Little Big Tent late on Saturday or Sunday. Late on Saturday night would be perfect for me.

This is who is left for the Little Big Tent presuming nobody has pulled out: Mall Grab, Peggy Gou, Krystal Klear, Alexis Taylor, Cloves, Gang of Youths, Kojaque, Kojo Funds, Mango x Mathman, Love Zombies, Raye, Scarlxrd, Sevdaliza, The Orielles, Yxng Bane, Pale Rivers

Krystal klear is playing the Heineken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Notoriously doesn’t play any of his old stuff. And has snapped at crowds and called them c**ts for expecting him to

wow.... dickhead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Kojaque: Other Voices Saturday @ 23.50

• Advertisement

MovieFest wrote: »
    Does anyone know what tent Gang of Youths are playing? They're still on the EP website and App but its not looking good for them to be scheduled now that most of the big tents have been announced :(

looks like its going to be little big tent for them.....hope they dont clash with anything else id like to see....

MovieFest wrote: »

We are all assuming Little Big Tent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

She's playing Sunday 10.45-midnight in Little Big Tent.
    Thanks! Where did you see that?

Also, Krystal Klear is playing Heinken stage the Friday at 10-midnight the Friday, he is in Spain Saturday, can't see him flying back to play again Friday tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

Orielles and Cloves are/were on my list to see.

Please let them fall Tetris like into a nice shaped gap in my itinerary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

It's been confirmed that she is playing Sunday night 10.45-midnight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

jobless wrote: »
    why would that be?

just have a look at any of his setlists...
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/ben-howard-3bd51c18.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Thanks! Where did you see that?

Also, Krystal Klear is playing Heinken stage the Friday at 10-midnight the Friday, he is in Spain Saturday, can't see him flying back to play again Friday tbh.

In the Irish Times announcement this morning. Krystal Klear is playing Little Big Tent Sunday 9.30-10.45.

Krystal klear is playing the Heineken
    Kojaque: Other Voices Saturday @ 23.50

Could be completely wrong now but usually aren't the acts on the main part of the poster just for the main arena stages (Main, EA, LBT, Rankins, Cosby), so if the two of those are announced for other stages it's possible they will be playing twice over the weekend? Like the way Columbia Mills are playing Other Voices and also Rankins Wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Adam Beyer ??? Is that correct ??

Yep just confirmed on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hoodor

In the Irish Times announcement this morning. Krystal Klear is playing Little Big Tent Sunday 9.30-10.45.

LITTLE BIG TENT
    Saturday
    1.30-3am – Mall Grab
    midnight-12.45am – Kojaque
    10.30-11.30pm – Alexis Taylor
    9.15-10pm – Sevdaliza
    7.45-8.30pm – Kojo Funds
    6.30-7.15pm – Scarxlrd
    5.30-6pm – Love Zombies
    4.15-5pm – Æ Mak
    3.15-3.45pm – Xo Mo

Sunday
    10.45-midnight – Peggy Gou
    9.30-10.45pm – Krystal Klear
    8.30-9.15pm – Mango x Mathman
    7.30-8.10pm – Yxng Bane
    6.15-7pm – Raye
    5-5.45pm – Cloves
    3.45-4.30pm – The Orielles
    2.45-3.15pm – Tebi Rex
    1.45-2.15pm – Pale Rivers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I know where I am Sunday night so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

The Kooks clashing with The Prodigy! WHYYYYYY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hoodor

Peggy Gou clashing with The Prodigy... bollix

Pretty accurate...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

cool....id rather see him in a tent than the Heineken stage

Jesus my Sunday is actually jam packed.

• Advertisement

mimimcmc wrote: »
    just have a look at any of his setlists...
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/ben-howard-3bd51c18.html

im not a fan of his...but is his new stuff not that good?....

jobless wrote: »
    im not a fan of his...but is his new stuff not that good?....

It's shocking bad... IMO
    You might like it, if you like **** music :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

thanks, they must have added LBT times to the website afterwards, they weren't there earlier this morning (and LBT isn't mentioned in the blurb).

Could be completely wrong now but usually aren't the acts on the main part of the poster just for the main arena stages (Main, EA, LBT, Rankins, Cosby), so if the two of those are announced for other stages it's possible they will be playing twice over the weekend? Like the way Columbia Mills are playing Other Voices and also Rankins Wood.

Very possibly. Usually yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Has anyone gone into the lake before? I meant to two years ago but sweet tins took over. Is it worth it?

EDIT: That NERD/Ben Howard clash is a dirty one seeing as they are both main acts!

How could it be worth it?

hoodor wrote: »
    LITTLE BIG TENT
    Saturday
    1.30-3am – Mall Grab
    midnight-12.45am – Kojaque
    10.30-11.30pm – Alexis Taylor
    9.15-10pm – Sevdaliza
    7.45-8.30pm – Kojo Funds
    6.30-7.15pm – Scarxlrd
    5.30-6pm – Love Zombies
    4.15-5pm – Æ Mak
    3.15-3.45pm – Xo Mo

Sunday
    10.45-midnight – Peggy Gou
    9.30-10.45pm – Krystal Klear
    8.30-9.15pm – Mango x Mathman
    7.30-8.10pm – Yxng Bane
    6.15-7pm – Raye
    5-5.45pm – Cloves
    3.45-4.30pm – The Orielles
    2.45-3.15pm – Tebi Rex
    1.45-2.15pm – Pale Rivers

Ah nice one, cheers for that. That is all of the main tents released so, have updated the clashfinder. Shame that Peggy Gou is clashing with the Prodigy.

thanks, they must have added LBT times to the website afterwards, they weren't there earlier this morning (and LBT isn't mentioned in the blurb).

Does this mean clashfinder is almost ready to print??
    Oh the excitement :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Im actually a liability in work at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

I'm I the only one thinking the "Surprise Performance" in the Salty dog Fri @ 00.15 will be King Kong Company!!!!

Also. if not in Little Big Tent then what has happened to Gangs Of Youth???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Does this mean clashfinder is almost ready to print??
    Oh the excitement :D:D

How does one access clashfinder for EP?

Found it! https://clashfinder.com/s/ep2018/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement