Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

JustShay wrote: »
    London Grammer in Other Voices - Friday or Sat Night!

Is that just hopeful or do you know something/someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Is there a map function on festable? I can't seem to find anywhere to open it, besides the reload map button. Is this the case for everybody or just my phone?

OK... some phones don't seem to display the buttons on the bottom of the main screen. I do not know why.

I am guessing that you don't see the Now&Next button either?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JustShay

erica74 wrote: »
    Is that just hopeful or do you know something/someone?

Its a guess. They were at EP last year, and are not on tour at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

My Chvrches and King Kong Company dilemma has been solved for me..

Idea for: https://clashfinder.com/s/ep2018/?

When you hover over the Stage Name it shows a picture of the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 montybo

OK... some phones don't seem to display the buttons on the bottom of the main screen. I do not know why.

I am guessing that you don't see the Now&Next button either?

Have a Huawei using android and there's only the Friday, Saturday & Sunday buttons on the main screen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Which guest slot is Hozier going to turn up in?

Guys what Stage/Tent is Logic?

John Gibbons
    23:00 - 01:00
    Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Camroc20

Passenger announced as Special Guest for Other Voices on Friday 21:25

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hoodor

reasonable time on saturday be my guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

montybo wrote: »
    Have a Huawei using android and there's only the Friday, Saturday & Sunday buttons on the main screen

I might have a fix .. but I can't replicate it, so I don't know ... PM me your email address and I can send you a debug version .. you will lose all your itinerary though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

montybo wrote: »

Yep, I've got a Huawei as well and only have these options as well. No now&next or map.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

haitens wrote: »
    That's me just have to highlight must see acts and I'll decide on any clashes on the day.

I'll be following you around for much of the weekend Haitens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Camroc20 wrote: »
    Passenger announced as Special Guest for Other Voices on Friday 21:25

Where did you see that? He is in between Dublin and Glasgow on Fri so could work

Other Voices FB page....

�� SPECIAL GUEST ALERT ��

Delighted to say we will be welcoming Passenger to Other Voices at Electric Picnic 2018 this Friday night at 21:25.

This is a very special gig to celebrate the release of his new record 'Runaway' on Friday ahead of his performance in Vicar Street on Saturday.

Entry to the Other Voices stage in the woods will be on a first come first served basis for this performance so make sure you get down early.

See you in the woods!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,721 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Other Voices FB page....

Delighted to say we will be welcoming Passenger to Other Voices at Electric Picnic 2018 this Friday night at 21:25.

This is a very special gig to celebrate the release of his new record 'Runaway' on Friday ahead of his performance in Vicar Street on Saturday.

Entry to the Other Voices stage in the woods will be on a first come first served basis for this performance so make sure you get down early.

See you in the woods!

tell me he walks out on stage to the music of Iggy Pop, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Anyone else having issues ordering an early entry pass? It's saying 'tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster'. :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Anyone else having issues ordering an early entry pass? It's saying 'tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster'. :confused:

Theyre sold out this year Im afraid

Don't seem to be available online but one of my group picked one up in a ticketmaster outlet yesterday...

Is this the most likely way you'll get into the green carpark?

Edit - just deleted my map so I don't confuse anyone.

Also, just want to say thanks to all of you requesting and posting music suggestions, I'm after throwing loads into my Festable itinerary and it's looking pretty good now. Finished work this evening, the day is DRAGGING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Theyre sold out this year Im afraid

Where does it say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

erica74 wrote: »
    Is this the most likely way you'll get into the green carpark?

Screenshot_20180829_124755_Gmail.jpg

Also, just want to say thanks to all of you requesting and posting music suggestions, I'm after throwing loads into my Festable itinerary and it's looking pretty good now. Finished work this evening, the day is DRAGGING!

No, go up N78 take a left then through Stradbally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

My Chvrches and King Kong Company dilemma has been solved for me..
    ?

Through the village and out the other side, passing the actual road that runs alongside the site and I'd be turning left into the green carpark then?

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    ?

Was my big clash but turns of KKC not starting now till 8.30...
    So will get to see full set of both :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

what's the latest verdict on the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Other Voices FB page....

See you in the woods!

Yet another Bedwetter to avoid. Helps with the clashes as itinerary already full.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

Heading out for my bday tonight. Will hungoverly finish work tomorrow. To all those going off radar tomorrow, have a great picnic!

This thread is a 365 day a year source of entertainment for me and really adds to my already frantic excitement for this weekend. Can you believe it’s come around again!

Can’t wait for Friday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Chance you might end up being diverted to the yellow car park?

• Advertisement

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Chance you might end up being diverted to the yellow car park?

Nightmare as I'm staying in pink moon/Podpads site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement