Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I took this photo of site this morning, have some more I will share later along with a detailed forecast but not looking too bad. Some drizzle tomorrow evening and Saturday morning then maybe some rain Sunday evening but it could hold off until late into the night. Now to try find a Sunday ticket :D

https://twitter.com/CarlowWeather/status/1035062389580935168

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hoodor

Hows it going?

I have an entertainers ticket, do they actually ask when/where your playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Villain wrote: »
    I took this photo of site this morning, have some more I will share later along with a detailed forecast but not looking too bad. Some drizzle tomorrow evening and Saturday morning then maybe some rain Sunday evening but it could hold off until late into the night. Now to try find a Sunday ticket :D

https://twitter.com/CarlowWeather/status/1035062389580935168

Wow Pink Moon looks way more cramped than previous years, they have put the bigger 6 man tents (light green in middle) all bunched up... They were in rows last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

hoodor wrote: »
    Hows it going?

As in you have an entertainers ticket and you are not an entertainer? :P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Hows it going?

Very unlikely that they will ask you where/when. Just say you are with the ukulele collective.

• Advertisement

Hows it going?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭hoodor

As in you have an entertainers ticket and you are not an entertainer? :P:pac:

i'm helping out an entertainer :pac:

assume there will be little or no hassle..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hows it going?

They’ll ask you to sing your best song. Be ready.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    They’ll ask you to sing your best song. Be ready.

On the Main Stage before Prodigy....

i'm helping out an entertainer :pac:

assume there will be little or no hassle..

if any hassle go with ... "I will have you know my good man, that I am a Professional Entertainer's Assistant!" Use your posh voice, be grand.

.. used to be called roadie or guitar tech or magician's assistant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Hows it going?

Just wear shades and say ask my agent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

Wow Pink Moon looks way more cramped than previous years, they have put the bigger 6 man tents (light green in middle) all bunched up... They were in rows last year

which/where are the 8 mans?
    are those the rainbow tipis top left near the showers?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Thanks to whoever recommended this guy. This gem amongst my most awaited tracks of the weekend:

haitens wrote: »
    Just wear shades and say ask my agent

Or spit on them and say ''I don't speak to the help!''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

seems to be a glut of campervan/caravan tickets on donedeal, some below face value.

Some are genuine I feel, maybe camper fell through. But others were completely ripping the piss! One guy on face book started at €200 a few weeks back, he's down to below €100 now ha ha c$$t!

What was face value for this year's festival? It was only €55 odd a few years back?

Hows it going?

Just speak in a Donegal accent, be grand!! :cool:

Lad I'm doing minus work today!! Proper fook all

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Folks sorry if this has been asked but are the early entry passes sold out? My friend is trying to buy one.

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Thanks to whoever recommended this guy. This gem amongst my most awaited tracks of the weekend:

Class.

dmm82 wrote: »
    Folks sorry if this has been asked but are the early entry passes sold out? My friend is trying to buy one.

Yes down as sold out... you might get one on the EP banter page. Not sure how strict they are?

• Advertisement

its getting giddy in here ... the start is nigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

same with the rainbow tipis, really crammed up next to each other.

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Yes down as sold out... you might get one on the EP banter page. Not sure how strict they are?

I really don't understand how they can ''sell out'' as its basically free money to EP :pac:

Any update on the ol' Berlin Bunker!?

Ed: In one way I want to ''discover'' it as that is the idea but on the other hand I know I won't have my where with all to do that :P

dmm82 wrote: »

Again, tell her to try a Donegal accent and just stroll through.

(this one could run for a while)

Any update on the ol' Berlin Bunker!?

Ed: In one way I want to ''discover'' it as that is the idea but on the other hand I know I won't have my where with all to do that :P

BD to let us know later today

I really don't understand how they can ''sell out'' as its basically free money to EP :pac:

Maybe Gardai/licensing restriction on numbers for Thursday night?

And anyone know why the Body & Soul stage times are so late (excepting the main one)?

BD to let us know later today

Our Man in Stradbally

(apologies to Graham Greene)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

They got wind of #TeenageKicks and legged it

Sensational

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Folks, there's a band called Melts on the Trailer Park stage at 22:10 on Sunday, I'd recommend catching a bit of their set in between St Vincent & the Prodigy. I saw them support the Murder Capital and they're well worth the stroll over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement