Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Dany Hitch

Work finished: that had to be longest H&S briefing session I've ever had to endure. Now home to pack.

See y'all at The Roadhouse Doors tomorrow afternoon: I'll be the Screech Powers lookalike in the Hawaiian shirt.

Have a great picnic everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Annani

ED E wrote: »
    SEALED only. Otherwise it could be vodka etc. After 1AM work away with boozey ones up to 500ml.

Just put the top in your pocket before you walk in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

JustShay wrote:
    Those, including myself, needing to get into Green Car Park for Pink Moon, can we share a list of emails to get notified of who gets in and how? Wether through Athy, or Vicarstown?

JustShay wrote:
    I feel like this Thread is so busy it will be hard to find an update in the morning, especially from my phone, scrolling scrolling scrolling. If somebody does get into Green Car Park from Dublin side, please can you email this list. Copy mine and add yours to the Reply.

Seriously? It'll be fine, show them your lube

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

Annani wrote: »
    Just put the top in your pocket before you walk in.

Then it's no longer sealed so confiscated unless it's empty which kinda defeats the purpose :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Annani

lgk wrote: »
    Then it's no longer sealed so confiscated unless it's empty which kinda defeats the purpose :-)

If it’s a water bottle for water then this works.

For booze it’s different of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

JustShay wrote: »
    Those, including myself, needing to get into Green Car Park for Pink Moon, can we share a list of emails to get notified of who gets in and how? Wether through Athy, or Vicarstown?

I feel like this Thread is so busy it will be hard to find an update in the morning, especially from my phone, scrolling scrolling scrolling. If somebody does get into Green Car Park from Dublin side, please can you email this list. Copy mine and add yours to the Reply.

****@hotmail.com

Eh, I'm not giving out my email but I will post here once I'm in. We're aiming to be in Stradbally around 10:30ish so keep an eye on this thread around that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

erica74 wrote: »
    Eh, I'm not giving out my email but I will post here once I'm in. We're aiming to be in Stradbally around 10:30ish so keep an eye on this thread around that time.

thanks erica74@gmail.com!
    good guess? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

JustShay wrote: »

[email]Insaney Mac'Insane Face@ffs.com[/email]

FFS, do you want to be signed up for every goddamned mailing list on the planet and get phished to hell and back, because that's how you get signed up for every goddamned mailing list on the planet and get phished to hell and back.

Can a Mod please edit this persons post and remove their e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

To give an update -Donegal guy is still adamant he is gonna drive into the campsite tomorrow to drop off their stuff. God loves a tryer lol

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Hey folks, I bought a ticket and have to pick it up as box office collection, does anyone know where that is and what car park is the nearest to it, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Yes but you won't:rolleyes:..... I don't usually wear a large badge with my age on it!!

touché!

or in the common phrase....come on, come on, come on, now touché me, babe...

Just getting in the mood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Parish King

Not sure if they’ve been discussed much here, but Silverbacks at 3pm on Saturday in Jerry Fish should be worth going to.

Saw them in the Button Factory a few months back and they put on a good show (lead singer really gives it socks), and Dirty Money is a great tune for those who love their guitar bands!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

Any Berlin bunker location yet? I like how hush hush it has been kept 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Just trying one more time here, if anyone knows of someone looking to swap a couple of weekend tickets with family camping for a couple of weekend tickets with normal camping please let me know. Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

16 cans bought, 1 bottle of jack daniels... and a turkey baster!

Any idea what the baster is for?*

*its not sexual

• Registered Users Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

everlast75 wrote: »

*its not sexual

Go on.......??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey lads
    We are getting a lift up with mates. Any idea how far Wilde is from the Yellow Car Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

OOO set! Laptop shutting down.

Thanks for being great entertainment in the build up to the Picnic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Going offline til Monday afternoon. Wishing you all the best for the weekend people. You've been wonderful entertaining and informative over the past year and I hope you all get your justified great festival.

I'll be in a cream Primavera Sound 2007 t-shirt at Murder Capital/Harvest/Ash and possibly the Roadhouse Doors. Say hello if around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

everlast75 wrote: »

*its not sexual

Anal consumption of jd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Just finished dinner in the campervan arena, bit chilly now already.
    If anyone is driving a camper down, the VMS sign when you come off the m7 is incorrect, tells campers to go straight through the roundabout where you're supposed to take the first left towards stradbally - same route as other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Any Berlin bunker location yet? I like how hush hush it has been kept 😂

Someone on the overheard at Body and soul page on Facebook said it's beside the salty dog but not sure how reliable that is

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Everything packed and ready for the road in the morning. Excitement kicking in. Big thanks to all in the thread, some vital info posted here. Have a great weekend everyone. I cant wait to not remember most of it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I'll be in black all weekend, black cargo pants, black jacket, a variety of black t-shirts, occasionally i migh twear my oxegen o7 heart hoodie.
    Have a great time. Thank you for the chats in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anal consumption of jd?

Close but no cigar..

A makeshift funnel to pour the JD into the hipflask

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Bag packed, as a non-camper it's easy. Now for a few vinos with herself before I abandon her for the weekend. If you see any of the t-shirts in the attached and are feeling so inclined say hello to a Billy no mates. Enjoy everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Bag packed, as a non-camper it's easy. Now for a few vinos with herself before I abandon her for the weekend. If you see any of the t-shirts in the attached and are feeling so inclined say hello to a Billy no mates. Enjoy everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 smalloran

Just dropped off some early entry campers. Was heading for the yellow but that isn't open tonight. Only letting in Staff on the Timahoe Road tonight! Had to go through the town and had to drop off at Green. The only one open tonight. Tailbacks.. Rang the guards and he said yellow would be open tomorrow. My feeling is they will only let you into Red tomorrow and leave the rest of the green for Sunday arrivals... Could be wrong and might fill up the Green first?! Why couldn't we be told this on the website??? Stradbally only 15mins away from me and it took 1.5hrs round trip...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Heard on the news this evening due to roadworks in some places motorists using the motorway from Cork/Dublin should expect to be delayed longer than usual this year.

Fairly gutted I'm not going but enjoy it folks and keep us posted here over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement