Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2018 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales** [Part 1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

optogirl wrote: »
    has everyone received their tix already? I realise it's circa 7 months away but really want them safely tucked away and don't want to spend days daydreaming about my children picking them up and flushing them down the loo, using them as art material, eating them.....

I got mine in the post last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tonto123

Have not received mine yet I wouldn't worry yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

No, I'm still waiting on tickets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Got them last week. sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

I bought mine from Tm but they normally came in the post in August so I wouldn't worry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

The The announced for Festival No. 6, i'd have them as odds on to play EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

The The surely wont be doing a summer outdoor gig and EP. I cant think of anyone doing that in recent years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭rubick

Have my eye on the second date, Orbital and Goldie!
    Will be a nightmare to get tickets I expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

The The surely wont be doing a summer outdoor gig and EP. I cant think of anyone doing that in recent years

Hmm, news of their Iveagh Gardens gig totally passed me by. Not so nailed on for EP then i guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

It's getting to the point now where there are announcemennts every week about european festivals and the impatience kicks in. Even though I know full well it'll be March (It even says tickets back on sale March) and it'll prob Friday the 30th.

Still.

At least last year Interpol leaked it, need some leakage

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

I’m thinking Florence could make an appearance 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Its a sign of getting older when you look at the Longitude line up and I haven't a clue who most of them are bar the few which has played the picnic in the past.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Longitude-announces-Solange-J-Cole-Migos-Travis-Scott-and-more-for-2018-festival/402055.htm

Its a sign of getting older when you look at the Longitude line up and I haven't a clue who most of them are bar the few which has played the picnic in the past.

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Longitude-announces-Solange-J-Cole-Migos-Travis-Scott-and-more-for-2018-festival/402055.htm

Was just about to post the exact same thing - seems they are really going for the Spin103.8 crowd. Although I wouldnt have much rap knowledge but am delighted that none of them are at EP!

I literally havent a clue!

Wait I take that back! Isnt one of those the 'mans not hot' video

:D:D:D:D

Clearly a solid line up bahaha

kg703 wrote: »
    Was just about to post the exact same thing - seems they are really going for the Spin103.8 crowd. Although I wouldnt have much rap knowledge but am delighted that none of them are at EP!

I literally havent a clue!

Its okay now, I was on the google I'm young and hip again

kg703 wrote: »
    Wait I take that back! Isnt one of those the 'mans not hot' video

:D:D:D:D

Clearly a solid line up bahaha

You will have me on google all day if you start naming songs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭rubick

Gorillaz, Limp Bizkit (?!) Goldie, Sleaford Mods and Morcheeba amongst the top tier acts announced for Boomtown, 9th - 11th August.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

If it makes you feel any better I’m 22 and I’ve heard of very few of them...

You will have me on google all day if you start naming songs

Its literally a youtube meme thing/joke :pac:
    rubick wrote: »
    Gorillaz, Limp Bizkit (?!) Goldie, Sleaford Mods and Morcheeba amongst the top tier acts announced for Boomtown, 9th - 11th August.

I love Limp Bizkit and I dont even care

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Delighted with that Longtitude line up, I can honestly say I wouldn’t recognise any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Bahahaha what a lot of shi-te.

Wow. Longitude really seem to have made a decision to put all their eggs in one basket. It certainly won't be taking anything I want to see away from EP. Great news for most of us. I'm teaching and I reckon there will be more of my 6th years in Marley Park than I generally see in German period 2 Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MiniFridgeMen

Few decent names of the Longitude lineup, Anderson Paak, Sampha, The Internet and Tyler, The Creator, the list ends there though haha

Really would have loved Anderson Paak at EP, him playing with the Free Nationals is fantastic.

Sampha, Anderson and Tyler all have NPR tiny desk concerts that are incredible! well worth checking out if you've got a spare few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

Few decent names of the Longitude lineup, Anderson Paak, Sampha, The Internet and Tyler, The Creator, the list ends there though haha

Really would have loved Anderson Paak at EP, him playing with the Free Nationals is fantastic.

Sampha, Anderson and Tyler all have NPR tiny desk concerts that are incredible! well worth checking out if you've got a spare few minutes

agree 100% with all your points!
    i love The Internets tiny desk too

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

Was hoping Solange might make an appearance at EP but she's the only one off that list I would have wanted so all in all not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

The Internet?

FR55S2JG4PBP7TA.LARGE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MiniFridgeMen

agree 100% with all your points!
    i love The Internets tiny desk too

You've just reminded me that the Internet have a tiny desk, that's going straight on!

I've just noticed Belly on that list. I'm presuming that's just another rap act I've never heard of rather than Tanya Donnelly and friends?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Stillill42 wrote: »
    I've just noticed Belly on that list. I'm presuming that's just another rap act I've never heard of rather than Tanya Donnelly and friends?
    Yeah, wondered the same! Bit out of place, otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement