Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number change while abroad

Options
  • 07-09-2017 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Thanks for ur relply

But i am currently in pakistan and you will post letter to my irish adress. There is no one there to recieve that letter. Is there any other solution? Is this can be done on phone without need for letter? As i am outof country

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

tfortipu wrote: »
    Thanks for ur relply

But i am currently in pakistan and you will post letter to my irish adress. There is no one there to recieve that letter. Is there any other solution? Is this can be done on phone without need for letter? As i am outof country

Thanks
    Hi tfortipu,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, you'd need to change your address first by filling out a change of details form. You can find the form here.
    Once your address is updated, you can the request to amend your mobile number.

If you could access your existing registered number, you can still receive your text messages there. Again, you'd need to contact the network provider if you're still having trouble receiving these messages.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement