Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH - failed install, need to lay ducting

• 07-09-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had a failed installed recently for FTTH. The KN engineer told me that I need to have ducting layed.
    Is this something that you can arrange? I've heard that it might be possible to pay an installation fee and have the work included in the official install.

If not, do you partner with any companies in particular that I might be able to reach out to for the work?

Thanks,

d31

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

d31b0y wrote: »
    Hi,

I had a failed installed recently for FTTH. The KN engineer told me that I need to have ducting layed.
    Is this something that you can arrange? I've heard that it might be possible to pay an installation fee and have the work included in the official install.

If not, do you partner with any companies in particular that I might be able to reach out to for the work?

Thanks,

d31
    Hi d3l,

Sorry to hear of the problems you're having getting your services installed. 

I'm afraid our technicians wouldn't lay ducting at a home. We also wouldn't have a partner company that would be able to arrange this. You would need to hire your own technician to get have this done. 

Sorry I can't give you better news here.

- Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

As expected Adam. No worries. Just thought I would ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

d31b0y wrote: »
    As expected Adam. No worries. Just thought I would ask.
    No problem sorry I wasn't able to do more for you here.

- Adam

Advertisement