Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the www.businessonline-boi.com website down?

Options
  • 07-09-2017 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi
    is the www.businessonline-boi.com website down, I have tried to log in a few times this morning and Im getting this error message:

Server ErrorSome unexpected Server Error occurred in the application. Please logout and login again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I just tried the website again, still the same, still down, still no feedback from BOI, I dont dare attempt to call your contact centre as I dont fancy spending the morning on hold listing to our horrible on hold music.
    Can you please respond urgently and advise:
    Is the business website www.businessonline-boi.com  down at present?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

It's working for me banjobongo.

It's working for me banjobongo.
    thanks - I just checked now and it is back up - thank you for responding, its more than Bank of Ireland did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi
    is the www.businessonline-boi.com website down, I have tried to log in a few times this morning and Im getting this error message:

Server ErrorSome unexpected Server Error occurred in the application. Please logout and login again.
    Hi banjobongo,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

We've checked and Business Online should be operating now as normal.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

hi

Hi banjobongo,

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    ok thanks, yes its up and working now, but can you confirm that there were issues with the website this morning? If so, why did you not post a notice on the website advising customers that you were experiencing issues?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

hi

Hi banjobongo,

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    ok thanks, yes its up and working now, but can you confirm that there were issues with the website this morning? If so, why did you not post a notice on the website advising customers that you were experiencing issues?
    Hi banjobongo,

Thanks for your reply.

We're aware some customers had short term intermittent issues earlier this morning.
    As this wasn't identified as an issue with Business Online it wasn't posted on the BOL status bar.

We're glad this is operating now for you as normal. If you do experience any more issues we'd advise that you contact the BOL helpdesk on 1890 818 265, and an advisor will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Please let us know if we can help as anything else.

Advertisement