Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir DSL Issue

• 07-09-2017 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey,

One of my kids unplugged our Eir Fibre DSL cable last night. 

Tried all available tests and reset's with no luck.

Chatted with Eir Tech support this morning and they told be it was a fault with the Exchange.

Our BB had been working perfect for 2 years and when the cable became unplugged it was down to a fault with the exchange??

I find this hard to believe to be honest. Case number 2709952

The many ‘agents’ i had to speak between phone and chat all hung up and disconnected chats/phone numerous times, very frustrating its like they do not give a ****e.

Can somebody with some level of customer service and expertise look into this for me please?

Thanks 
    DB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

DrBass wrote: »
    Hey,

One of my kids unplugged our Eir Fibre DSL cable last night. 

Tried all available tests and reset's with no luck.

Chatted with Eir Tech support this morning and they told be it was a fault with the Exchange.

Our BB had been working perfect for 2 years and when the cable became unplugged it was down to a fault with the exchange??

I find this hard to believe to be honest. Case number 2709952

The many ‘agents’ i had to speak between phone and chat all hung up and disconnected chats/phone numerous times, very frustrating its like they do not give a ****e.

Can somebody with some level of customer service and expertise look into this for me please?

Thanks 
    DB
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the problems you're having with your broadband. Can you send me a PM containing your account number and full name so I can look into this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement